Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

What happened to JB in the last month?

I remember when it was a challenge to get lr. Now it's as easy as camping your cell or just answering trivia right.

What? It was always answer trivia correctly to get LR. That shit hasn't changed.

If you dont play it then dont diss it

Don't know who this is pointed at, but I played a TON before TTT came around, JB was getting worse when I was there, and by worse I mean no longer fun, (more about trying to trick Terrorist rather than forcing them to fight for lr).

Don't know who this is pointed at, but I played a TON before TTT came around, JB was getting worse when I was there, and by worse I mean no longer fun, (more about trying to trick Terrorist rather than forcing them to fight for lr).
That is true. I remember where triv would always do stupid things and have wardens were they would play trivia and maybe 1 other game. Even now when you try to make it fun you have wardens or some other people making it worse for Ts to get lr. I even remember when staff told wardens not to play trivia all the time and even had msgs in the chat saying that. Lol

That and derp derp wardens :(.

Server went from like 28 people on last night to ~12 due to derp wardens + no admins on :(. Makes me sad when i cannot enjoy myself due to ct's not knowing the rules (oh my god freeday, let me SHOOT t's who are running at me :/)

I think the population remains the same when I warden. The only time I warden though is during mornings when only 10-ish people are online and/or crappy ct's are on.

I mean, I could go back to doing Pokemon trivia and plus, It's challenging since no one ever knows the answers to them lul.

I don't like when there are like 15 CT's on and they pardon one rebelling T to do LR. Those 15 CT's can just easily find that one rebeller if they tried.

I think the population remains the same when I warden. The only time I warden though is during mornings when only 10-ish people are online and/or crappy ct's are on.

I mean, I could go back to doing Pokemon trivia and plus, It's challenging since no one ever knows the answers to them lul.

I don't like when there are like 15 CT's on and they pardon one rebelling T to do LR. Those 15 CT's can just easily find that one rebeller if they tried.

Oh my bad Derp Derp, that was not directed at you. It was directed at idiot ct's who dont know the rules at all.

But yeah, i dont like doing trivia, mainly because i do actualy TRIVIA, and not 2+2=? shit. Trivia like name the song, or What element is represented by Au or Ag, or other stuff like that. I normally ask what category do t's want though :D

No. Trivia that requires brain is frowned a pon and 2+2= normal trivia

Whenever I try something hard people say im being an ass...

So, we should have a "no 2+2" Pact or something

Guest Sandy Balls

what?

Wardens make the days boring, they always have. Easy trivia where it's just who can type and hit enter fast enough isn't a challenge for LR. As to what has happened, I'm guessing (obviously 4th of july) but as to the past weeks, whenever there have been steam updates that screw up the servers people just go find other stuff to do until staff gets it fixed. Things will get back to normal. Just wait it out and don't give up on the server.

Alot of the people who played in this server, favorited the old IP. Never thought of joining the forums, so they never knew about the change. That and they would rather look for a a new server. those 15 a re probably the ones who really like the server and stay committed to it. I remember playing this server like a year ago, but just joined the forums 2 months ago.

unless your name is pro monkeh.

OT: i noticed a substantial drop in players in the past few weeks. I'm thinking it is the effects of server moving and/or vacation time.

Usual vacation time is mid july to august. not really now.

Usual vacation time is mid july to august. not really now.

not when you're 15 and your family plans it. anyways, just wait it out.

Let me sum of the JB intelligence with a real example within the last month...

While TTT was down I decided to visit my old friend, the sG JB Server, I end up being last 1 of 3 and warden says

"Lets do trivia for 1v100 except first person to get it correct will select the 2 cts to enter the pit. Here we go, 1+1*0=?"

Sportsteen: "1"

Some derp Terrorist: "0"

Warden: "Some derp terrorist pick 2 cts to fight it out in the pit with you..."

Conclusion: Never again will I enter JB unless we put a IQ test before entering, or only sG night.

Let me sum of the JB intelligence with a real example within the last month...

While TTT was down I decided to visit my old friend, the sG JB Server, I end up being last 1 of 3 and warden says

"Lets do trivia for 1v100 except first person to get it correct will select the 2 cts to enter the pit. Here we go, 1+1*0=?"

Sportsteen: "1"

Some derp Terrorist: "0"

Warden: "Some derp terrorist pick 2 cts to fight it out in the pit with you..."

Conclusion: Never again will I enter JB unless we put a IQ test before entering, or only sG night.

That's not as bad as the time I said what is x if 0=x^3+3 and I said the answer was 1, when really it's -3^1/3 which is unsolvable.

That's not as bad as the time I said what is x if 0=x^3+3 and I said the answer was 1, when really it's -3^1/3 which is unsolvable.

Actually his is worse, why? Well his is simple order of operations, while your question is more "advanced" math. Order of Operations is fucking, what 3rd/4th grade basics? ;(.

That's like asking what NaOH is(thank fucking god someone got this right :/. Though 3/4 responses were cum, YOUR MOM, and something else :/).

Sad to say, the Jailbreak general population's intelligence level is that of a Super duper 3rd grader( aka repeated 3rd grade twice).

Ouch... Hey trying trivia thats not under 6th grade basics is too hard for ts 95% of the time.

My theory: If you Dont know the answer than either stfu or check google...

The maps we play are the same... I can join at any moment and its a 95% chance its either: lego, avalanche, papas kingdom or fail jail

We lost population when the server IP changed. We changed boxes out of necessity-- the lag on JB and ZE was becoming very bad, and would have killed the server completely if we stayed in DC.

We're working on something now that we're pretty sure will help bring the servers back to life.