Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

The 'Last night...' thread.

Since people in this clan enjoy bragging about how awesome last night was, this is a thread for all kinds of crazy stories.

I'll start off:

Last night, I started drinking at a memorial for my uncle, had a few beers, I then got dropped of to drink a few beers at the Irish Pub, thinking it'd be a normal night.

Instead there's a huge party on the market square, so we dance, then go to a club for cheap shots, have 8 tequila shots, then next to me I see my mate making out with 2 different girls at the same time.

So then I naturally feel like a douche, so I find the nearest 2 girls and do the same thing.

at 5 in the morning I'm fucked up, don't have my bike, took the bus to the nearest bus stop to my home (45 minutes walking away from my place), get home at 7.00.

:cool:

erm.... lets see.....

i went out on a rugby night out and the club theme was pimps and hoes..... (you have all seen the picture)

obv looked like a man in drag and ended up finding loads of guy's numbers in my wallet.

i have no reccolection of talking to any1 that night after we left the rugby club but i have confirmed i did not kiss any guys. (several people said i didnt off team and from flat) so how is it that i did better than most lasses do on a night out??

Chikendinner

sexted with mitch till 3 am

Oi...that 2 timing whore...

Did some JB/TTT, then went to see X-men: First Class in theaters with my grandpa, then out to Texas Road House, then back to JB/TTT.

Last night I went tagging and ended up getting two different stop signs with my friend. The hype was so good. Went to my house and my girlfriend and her friend ended up coming over for a little. Put my little sisters to sleep and chilled.

Oi...that 2 timing whore...

Did some JB/TTT, then went to see X-men: First Class in theaters with my grandpa, then out to Texas Road House, then back to JB/TTT.

wtf bitch

I don’t feel like typing all this out but a summery, we got a bottle of Dom P. last night from the year 2000 and drank it in 15 minutes with these four girls. It was a 175 dollar bottle, I was suppose to split it with my friend but he put it on his tab and he got so drunk he forgot to ask me for the other half of it. To make a long story short we both ended up sleeping with one of the 4 girls (the hottest two) so it was worth it, especially for me since I drank a 40 dollar glass of champagne, didn’t have to pay for it, and got laid because of it. WIN WIN WIN lol