Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

is it gay to order a mojito?

I'm at a bar with like Budweiser signs n shitWould they call me a fag?

Hmmm, little bit gay. Maybe if you drink it fast and aren't really seen with it lol

Or you could just go all out and order a strawberry daiquiri, pretend your a fag for a while..

If you have to worry about what other people think about you when you're getting drunk...then you may have some suppressed homosexuality in you.

Or you're just incredibly homophobic

It's not the homosexualityI just feel like its comparable to ordering a lobster dinner at McDonald'S

"Your normal shit isn't good enough for me. I'm here, I have money, and I want the best you can get."

What's wrong with that?

Theres been many of night where I drank pitchers of mojitos and don't remember the night. I do not think people though it was homosexual when I tried to snowboard inside.

The only gay drink is banana dackeries and yes they are delicious and to ungay it just drink it while doing dumbbell curls.

mojitos are more of summer drink and most bars most likely wont serve it since it requires fresh mint and most bartenders dont want togo the extra mile to make it