Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

So i had sex

What the hell am I going to do with admin. Let just spend the money and party and Ill wingman for you, so you can repost this thread again tomorrow.

hell yea

But... there's only like 2 or 3 active females on these forums... So every guy who complained about this situation is automatically gay. Who gives a fuck dawg, she's just another carrier of the cooties virus.

Will you at least use proper grammar when you do it?

Hey grammar bitch. I did that on purpose because it is my "welcome" meaning instead of saying you are welcome. I am saying your welcome bitch because of my amazingness because her vagina now belongs to me. Keep correcting grammar on a forum tho and keep being a pussy in real life.

IL PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH YOU'RE SPINE AND MURDER CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE.

Hey grammar bitch. I did that on purpose because it is my "welcome" meaning instead of saying you are welcome. I am saying your welcome bitch because of my amazingness because her vagina now belongs to me. Keep correcting grammar on a forum tho and keep being a pussy in real life.

IL PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH YOU'RE SPINE AND MURDER CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE.

You mad, bro.

Hey grammar bitch (-5 for inappropriate language). I did that on purpose because it is my "welcome" meaning instead of saying you are welcome. I am saying your (you did it again) welcome bitch because of my amazingness because (using because a second time makes your sentence confusing) her vagina now belongs to me. Keep correcting grammar on a forum tho (that's not a real word) and keep being a pussy (-5 for inappropriate language)in real life.

IL (You're missing some punctuation and another letter)PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH YOU'RE (My my' date=' aren't you bold?)[/color'] SPINE AND MURDER CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE.

Final Grade: D

I feel like a teacher.

is it harsh when this girl threatens all my now ex-gfs to the point that they stop talking to me?

is it harsh that she utterly ruined my dating life in high school forcing me into a drug binge?

from what my standpoint i only scratched the surface

1) You BANGED a STALKER of yours that has been stocking you for over 3 years + 2) She's stalking to the point where she broke you and 3 other girls up total + 3) you said you were someone else and go to U of Flordia!? = THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE. EITHER SHE'S DUMB AS SHIT OR SHE'S ONE HELL OF A SMART GIRL AND BEING THE CAUSE OF 3 BREAKUPS FOR YOU IS KIDS PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

/sarcasm You Sir, are a fucking genius.

1) You BANGED a STALKER of yours that has been stocking you for over 3 years + 2) She's stalking to the point where she broke you and 3 other girls up total + 3) you said you were someone else and go to U of Flordia!? = THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE. EITHER SHE'S DUMB AS SHIT OR SHE'S ONE HELL OF A SMART GIRL AND BEING THE CAUSE OF 3 BREAKUPS FOR YOU IS KIDS PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

I felt that this deserved a post.

I felt that this deserved a post.

Touche'

In my defense.. 16 hour shift in an Emergency Room. Got home, saw it, my brain is hurting.

Sooooo for the sake of that post. Stocking = STALKING ;P LOLOLOL

Touche'

In my defense.. 16 hour shift in an Emergency Room. Got home, saw it, my brain is hurting.

Sooooo for the sake of that post. Stocking = STALKING ;P LOLOLOL

Getting kinky with the nurse eh?

typical bible belt christian girl i.e. Dumbass