Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

So i had sex

Well more sloppy seconds for the rest of you. And after I am done it is really sloppy.

Doubt it. Guys like you...only get laid by bitches with loose vaginas and about 10 STDS. Have fun with that sir!

Doubt it. Guys like you...only get laid by bitches with loose vaginas and about 10 STDS. Have fun with that sir!

Does it suck to be jealous of those girls?

Lol.

Feels good to have standards.

I have very high standards amigo.

LOL. Jealous? Yeah right. You are a funny boy.

Well they atleast get decent looking guys. I'm sure you are envious of that ability.

I have very high standards amigo.

Well they atleast get decent looking guys. I'm sure you are envious of that ability.

Nope, I am not envious. My bby has everything I need personality and looks wise.

Nope, I am not envious. My bby has everything I need personality and looks wise.

Sadly I promised to behave even while being impaired. So I will leave it at that. Although you are right with assuming I get lots of sluts because they share my viewpoint of no relationships, but I never experienced a "loose" girl. And I do not have any STDs! YAY. My favorite type of girls are the scene girls who look nice and innocent, but are freaky as hell.

How do you know she was REALLY a virgin?

Because she accepted Prosak dick size without question. Dojima I would do a 4 some with you with 2 black girls. ALL HOMO.

Oh god......I don't understand why people want to make themselves seem like Prosak here.

Because a lot want to seem like the Alpha-male of the forums, when they in-fact make themselves the Ultra-douchebags of the forums.

We all know Lesbian Dad is the Alpha-male.

Because a lot want to seem like the Alpha-male of the forums, when they in-fact make themselves the Ultra-douchebags of the forums.

We all know Lesbian Dad is the Alpha-male.

Fuck that Dojima is the Alpha-male. I just rage a little bit because of these drugs. I'll post what I take tomorrow I find it very amusing. Although I am an asshole to assholes. Marine you are pretty Alpha yourself by slaying the gingers.

Fuck all these haters man; right on Prosak. You only live once, man. Do whatever the fuck you want to.

Fuck a bitch and peace that shit. w/e, I support that shit, full-on.

If that hoe wanted to fuck some random dude then that's the fuckin' risk she took. Life lessons.

Get in, get done, and get gone.

Fuck all these haters man; right on Prosak. You only live once, man. Do whatever the fuck you want to.

Fuck a bitch and peace that shit. w/e, I support that shit, full-on.

If that hoe wanted to fuck some random dude then that's the fuckin' risk she took. Life lessons.

Get in, get done, and get gone.

http://www.google.com/search?q=herpes&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=575

Oh, and I forgot to mention:

bam bam, thank you ma'am

and be off on your merry way

The term is "Wham! Bam! thank you ma'am!"

It's a Dean Martin song, not a Flinstones reference you dork.

In fact, it's about a guy getting played by a chick, not the other way around.

Man, I sure arrived late to this little shenanigan that is this thread. Glad the public opinion seems to be that you're a faggot. Enjoy your ban. Next time, keep this shit to yourself, the rest of us don't need to know how much of a low-life you are.

I know BC commented on him changing his story, and this has all been pretty much been taken care of, but I just now realized how fucking terrible of a liar he is:

and she was a virgin and i was like "cool i am too"

and i spent 30 minutes convincing her to give it up and then i did and then i fucked her for like 30 minutes and then i fucking left her and said i was someone else by anther name and go to U of Florida, and was like this is only a one night stand and now im ignoring her texts asking why and laughing at her

do u think i care what really happens? its the internet man, besides the girl was a stalker of mine for about 3 years now and ruined about 3 relationships of mine its a equal tradeoff for me

@ that other dude- my dick is small i will not lie, just like all of yours

wut

I know BC commented on him changing his story, and this has all been pretty much been taken care of, but I just now realized how fucking terrible of a liar he is:

wut

Haha busted that shit wideeee open