Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

So i had sex

the story is true i only posted to watch ur reactions which are very entertaining thank u :D

So you've painted an image for yourself as a douchebag just for laughs? I don't understand the tradeoff here.

So you've painted an image for yourself that as a douchebag just for laughs? I don't understand the tradeoff here.

do u think i care what really happens? its the internet man, besides the girl was a stalker of mine for about 3 years now and ruined about 3 relationships of mine its a equal tradeoff for me

@ that other dude- my dick is small i will not lie, just like all of yours

That is harsh dude.

is it harsh when this girl threatens all my now ex-gfs to the point that they stop talking to me?

is it harsh that she utterly ruined my dating life in high school forcing me into a drug binge?

from what my standpoint i only scratched the surface

Speak for yourself, and yourself only.

hi my name is goldentongue and im from the interwebz and say my dick is big like everyone else

OH. So now you are trying to give us a different story to paint the picture like she deserved it?

You just finally realizing you are a lowlife and need to give reason to what you did?

If she was stalking you and shit, why the hell would you fuck her to get revenge? Dumbass.

Lol get on my level, I’ve lasted for two hours and made this girl cum 11 times. By the time we were done I was puking from so much work, the bed was soaking wet, she couldn’t stand up her legs were shaking so bad she would collapse when she tried to stand up, her pussy looked like it got hit by a truck and was tore, she was bleeding (not that heavily) and I couldn’t ketch my breath, couldnt stop sweating and had a pounding headache for 15minutes afterwards. I almost killed us both not to mention my dick was raw for about 4 days. And I’ve done this plenty of times before, when I take opiates it makes me last forever. Just like a hard night of drinking. But taking the V card and bouncing that’s pretty cruel dude, imagine if the girl you really like took your shit and never hit you up again. You would think you where fucking terrible at it and then have intimacy issues for the rest of your life. Damn dude that’s harsh.

This response was a dbag move trying to direct a response from Prosak. Not cool. 11 times is pretty weak this one time I made a girl cum over 9000 times and she had to go into a pleasure induced coma.

Being mean to girls can be fun, but being fake or lieing is pussy shit in my eyes. If you have to convince a girl you are virgin to get laid you are doing it wrong. I have no issues with you ignoring the gal, but lieing and shit is pussy. Relationships are for boring people. I keep it reel.

Just because she had an orgasm 3 times definitely does not make you God. A female can orgasm many more times than that during one fuck. She probably gets herself off alone better than that.

For two, you don't even know if it was real. Maybe she originally wanted to make you feel special because it was your first as well.

And third, total dick move. I hope you get an STD.

A virgin faking orgasms wouldn't be too virgin. For two He said it wasn't his first. And third fugly girls are fugly.

Prosak starting more sG drama hollaaaaaaaaa boy.

hi my name is goldentongue and im from the interwebz and say my dick is big like everyone else

I was going to post a picture, but then they changed the ranking system for the 100th time and I lost my 18+ thread access.

I wouldn't sit here and brag, but just because you have a tiny pecker doesn't mean the rest of us do.

T

Being mean to girls can be fun, but being fake or lieing is pussy shit in my eyes. If you have to convince a girl you are virgin to get laid you are doing it wrong. I have no issues with you ignoring the gal, but lieing and shit is pussy. Relationships are for boring people. I keep it reel.

You don't need to be mean, lie, or fake to have a good time/get one night stands. Girls like to get laid too. Be yourself, be a nice guy, even stick around in the morning for round two if you feel like it, just make it clear from the beginning you're not looking for anything long term. You never know, you may realize she's someone you'll want to see again.

This response was a dbag move trying to direct a response from Prosak. Not cool. 11 times is pretty weak this one time I made a girl cum over 9000 times and she had to go into a pleasure induced coma.

A virgin faking orgasms wouldn't be too virgin. For two He said it wasn't his first. And third fugly girls are fugly.

Prosak starting more sG drama hollaaaaaaaaa boy.

dude like we need to meet up and plot out more drama stuff HOLLA!

OH. So now you are trying to give us a different story to paint the picture like she deserved it?

You just finally realizing you are a lowlife and need to give reason to what you did?

If she was stalking you and shit, why the hell would you fuck her to get revenge? Dumbass.

ur a lowlife too congrats!!

tumblr_l53g44U4iH1qzlbza.gif

ur a lowlife too congrats!!

joker.gif

Even Photobucket doesn't want you.

cause i toldly didnt change it out

+1 post count if u havent figured out why i made this thread

You don't need to be mean, lie, or fake to have a good time/get one night stands. Girls like to get laid too. Be yourself, be a nice guy, even stick around in the morning for round two if you feel like it, just make it clear from the beginning you're not looking for anything long term. You never know, you may realize she's someone you'll want to see again.

Girls are for sex. That is their purpose. As I said lieing or being fake is pussy. Fuck bitches get money all day long. And the fact is when I am on drugs which is always, I scream from rooftops I don't do relationships, so only 25% of the time does this register with girls and their horrible logic and they get clingy and then I proceed to say Fuck off.

dude like we need to meet up and plot out more drama stuff HOLLA!

Or we could just party with Mitch. Drama happens naturally here.

Girls are for sex. That is their purpose. As I said lieing or being fake is pussy. Fuck bitches get money all day long. And the fact is when I am on drugs which is always, I scream from rooftops I don't do relationships, so only 25% of the time does this register with girls and their horrible logic and they get clingy and then I proceed to say Fuck off.

*sigh*

More for the rest of us I guess.