Sign in to follow this  
Frvwfr3

Zombie Hunter

In order to nerf The Infected somewhat

Level - 200

4 skills, 5 levels per skill

1: Aim for the head!: Deal 3-10%% of the targets max health as bonus damage (50-100% chance)

2: Strap them down: Slow targets speed by 10-40% for .5 second (10-70% chance)

3: Dont eat me!: 10-30% speed boost

4 (ultimate): Turn away! Distort all nearby enemies for 3 seconds. (20 sec cooldown) (same range as night-elf's roots)

What ya think?

Just noticed that The Infected is rather popular on small maps and can be VERY overpowered, just thinking this would be a cool way to nerf them just a bit, but not too much :D

Someone please tell me how I include a poll... Cannot find it :/

This isn't a race to NERF infected, it's a counter race.

There are PLENTY of counter races for infected, too many to name.

And this race is basically a copy and pasta race. Don't really need it.

First off, its not a counter. There are plenty of races that this would be good against, and many that could stop it quite easily.

And second off I came up with this all on my own. It may be similar to something else but it is not copy/paste I promise you that as I took my time to type out every single letter on this page from my own mind.

First off, its not a counter.

But...

In order to nerf The Infected somewhat

Sounds like a counter to me. Especially with that one skill doing % damage, which coincidentally works for Infected's high health. The problem with that skill is that I'm not sure if there is a way to hard code a 'max' health level too. Rest of the race seems fine overall, but kinda looks like Orcish Horde with Circu's ultimate.

Yea as Aero has already said we have probably 10+ races that can deal with any undead/infected races pretty effectively people just don't want to play them to counter 1 person even tho if they counter them well they usually get off Infected.

Honestly, what is with this infected hate (and the 3 threads now?) to nerf it/make it more a pain to play.

Honestly, if you do not like dieing to it infected, go a counter race. Oh and don't give me the "All the good counter races are high level", I present to you orcish horde/human alliance/ night elf's roots.

Infected hate because recently people have been playing it again, with infected expertise... you can sort of blame the expertise thread for it be generally... widely known lol. I'd release this race if and only if we had a shit ton of zombie type races.

Infected hate because recently people have been playing it again, with infected expertise... you can sort of blame the expertise thread for it be generally... widely known lol. I'd release this race if and only if we had a shit ton of zombie type races.

Yeah, I could see this being useful if we had more than 1 zombie race. Well we have GHOUL, but it has not been released yet, and even then, that is only 2 zombie style races :/.

Lol wat. That race sounds insanely op :D.

Knifemaster apparently wanted to make a race similar to that of the old WSC #2 zombie, which had a 40% speed debuff so its only means of getting around was teleporting. So unless you had someone how knew what they were doing you would be perfectly ok. You could turn the damn thing into a healthbox as undead. I long to play it again was fun getting accused of whoring it.

Knifemaster apparently wanted to make a race similar to that of the old WSC #2 zombie' date=' which had a 40% speed debuff so its only means of getting around was teleporting. So unless you had someone how knew what they were doing you would be perfectly ok. You could turn the damn thing into a healthbox as undead. I long to play it again was fun getting accused of whoring it.[/quote']

Hm, that would not be half bad then. I'd love it, as i need more zombie races to whore... Err Play.

I do not mind the idea of adding more zombie races, but until we have more zombie style races, zombie hunter is useless :D.

Time to close this thread :3

Not really. Not unless Frw wants it closed.

This is still a valid race suggestion, which would be a nice addition if GHOUL was ever implemented(i believe it's another zombie-esque race), but until people suggest more zombie style'd races or more are implemented this will go no where.

Also, It could possibly be re tweaked so it is not just a zombie hunter, but then it would just be another priest/ holy slayer :/. So you have to be very careful when doing this, as crossing the thin line which separates it from other good anti-zombie races.