Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

He doesn't post consent in the next 20 minutes, he gets an infraction.

Consent for what? Consent to spam the thread using multiple posts? Stop being rediculous, Junzie. I know you don't like Clay and don't give a shit about this thread...but really? Rules are rules. They aren't supposed to change or be bent.

Who cares if there is already spam in the thread... does that mean that in any other thread...if there are a few spam posts I can do the same and not get in trouble? No. This is the pub, yes...not the spam thread. Stop being a 2 year old. Whether or not you like Clay is beside the point, there is no reason to spam a thread that much and lag it out.

Had nothing to do with Clay. I just felt like posting that, didn't feel like bothering anyone with a brand new thread. Thread loaded fine for me, not any lag at all. Your internet speed is not my problem.

Had nothing to do with Clay. I just felt like posting that, didn't feel like bothering anyone with a brand new thread. Thread loaded fine for me, not any lag at all. Your internet speed is not my problem.

Alright. That's why we have a Spam section... Don't try to beat around the bush bud.

It's not about internet speed, it's annoying and honestly pretty useless.

OT: Bye Clay. Didn't know you too well but I'm sure you will be missed. Hope to see you around.

I disagree Junzou :/

I'm infracting him on the basis that this thread is in The Pub and not the spam forum >_>

It's not about internet speed, it's annoying and honestly pretty useless.

OT: Bye Clay. Didn't know you too well but I'm sure you will be missed. Hope to see you around.

QFT. And no matter what should be warranted for at least an infraction. And obviously I am not the only one who thinks so.

But yes, Clay. I'll see ya around FB. =)

EDIT: Thank you Mitch.

QFT. And no matter what should be warranted for at least an infraction. And obviously I am not the only one who thinks so.

But yes, Clay. I'll see ya around FB. =)

EDIT: Thank you Mitch.

I received multiple infractions.

I completely agree with an infraction, but not with counting each post as a separate instance of spam.

I received multiple infractions.

I completely agree with an infraction, but not with counting each post as a separate instance of spam.

They were separate instances of spam. All separate posts. Now I believe this thread should get back on topic or locked.

They were separate instances of spam. All separate posts. Now I believe this thread should get back on topic or locked.

It was all one action, restricted to multiple posts only because of the 100 picture limit.

Your infractions stay.
sMHpH.jpg

Golden you're a nigger

OP asked for thread to be treated as a spam thread before I commited the action.

I posted spam in a spam thread, authenticated by the staff moving this thread to the spam section.

You're drawing a false parallel.

Also, learn to size your pictures so we can read them.