Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

glhf, Clay.

If you want to go crazy, do it while most of the staff is asleep, and we'll infract you in the morning.
Please let it be soon, I've got 6 more hours at work and I need entertainment.

I see what you did here.

So yeah, I'm out homos. Gotta do some RL shit, so I'm taking an indefinite LOA. I just got a job recently, so I have that to deal with, as well as the rest of my summer courses. The semester is going to be starting up before I know it and I don't want a repeat of last year. I'll be in and out of the forums every now and again, and maybe on the servers, but no guarantees. Most people I talk to have me on Steam/Facebook, so just talk to me on there. sG has had it's ups and downs, and it is what it is. I mean, when you help out, you think you'd get a little recognition, right? Guess not. But I'll let the powers that be have their minor victory. You're welcome for the rank system, by the way. I don't think anyone ever thanked me for that. You guys just did some edits and passed it off as your own.

But I digress: Fuck all of you, jailbreak sucks.

Currently taking a staff tally of votes for me:

Staff members:

blob

ChosenOne2000

diabeticdaniel

Empire

fatb0y - Against

fontaine

Guitar Guy

Jason - Against

Junzou - Against

LOPEZ - For

Marvin

Mitch

Oracion - For

Scopene

Sketch

Super Novacaine

TimeToDie - For

Yiyas

Zach - For

And one that wanted to remain anonymous. So, I'm +2/10 at 3 AM EST.

Take care, clay. Good luck with everything.

Everything that happened with this is upsetting. I do not like how some of you sent him off, if you don’t get along with him so what, don’t make his leaving staff a joke. It doesn’t matter how many times he left before he always came back and has made it to staff more than once so he must not be that bad of a guy ...... Lets all mature alittle bit. Ill miss you clay, sorry shit turned out so lame, you deserve better.

Everything that happened with this is upsetting. I do not like how some of you sent him off, if you don’t get along with him so what, don’t make his leaving staff a joke. It doesn’t matter how many times he left before he always came back and has made it to staff more than once so he must not be that bad of a guy ...... Lets all mature alittle bit. Ill miss you clay, sorry shit turned out so lame, you deserve better.

I agree. Seriously guys, you make yourselves look like little bitches bickering back and forth, I'm not saying its all one sided but goddamn, save it for another time and place. Like when you're smashed in Teamspeak doing karoake some night. Oh those were good times.

This for sure.

Anyway, Even though we did not get along so well on the forums Clay, I wish you good luck with your life, and hopefully you can come back to us once you have a handle on everything. Until then, Farewell.

promo.jpg

And To your future.

good-luck-with-that-funny-picture.jpg

Everything that happened with this is upsetting. I do not like how some of you sent him off, if you don’t get along with him so what, don’t make his leaving staff a joke. It doesn’t matter how many times he left before he always came back and has made it to staff more than once so he must not be that bad of a guy ...... Lets all mature alittle bit. Ill miss you clay, sorry shit turned out so lame, you deserve better
I agree. Seriously guys, you make yourselves look like little bitches bickering back and forth, I'm not saying its all one sided but goddamn, save it for another time and place. Like when you're smashed in Teamspeak doing karoake some night. Oh those were good times.

Haven't known clay for long, But he's a good guy and I'll miss him..Good luck in your studies/work

Me being a new member and all i never really got to bond with the older members, but fuck that. Clay you've seemed like a good guy, i will miss you. Have a good life!