Sign in to follow this  
patrick

Clarification

If a CT does not have a mic and numerous people have asked if he does and he never responds he is supposed to be restricted to the T team correct?

Also if a T asks for a mic check and then is kicked for asking about said mic check is that allowed?

Thanks

Guest Sandy Balls
If a CT does not have a mic and numerous people have asked if he does and he never responds he is supposed to be restricted to the T team correct?

Also if a T asks for a mic check and then is kicked for asking about said mic check is that allowed?

Thanks

Admins usually ask/do the mic check. If they dont respond they can be restricted.

And if you are constantly spamming admin chat yes, you can be kicked.

To the second part of your question, yes, you can be kicked.

I was on the JB server last night and some guy would not shut up about switching cts with no mics. No admin action took place, but if one wanted to he or she could have easily gagged/kicked.

It is at the admins discretion.

There were admins on at the time. However I see that it's not the gamers place to request a mic check. :)

Thanks for the clarification

Gotta love his first post being, "I have no mic. Why was I forced on t? Why'd this guy kick me?"

Anyways.

No Mic= Restrict NO Exceptions

Just curious were you referring to my post?

anyone can ask for a mic check for the next round. However, if an admin doesn't want to(as in I usually know if people have a mic or not, so i would ignore people asking for a mic check if i'm aware that all CTs have a mic) they don't have to. And as said before, if you keep asking for a mic check, you may be kicked/gagged/muted decided by what extremity the offense was. Also, people should only be restricted with a legitimate mic check done by an admin or other person being oversee'd by an admin. As i've seen before, some people don't like using there mic all the time and would rather stay silent unless they are needed to use their mic. Also, on the note of no mic=restrict no exceptions, i don't agree fully with this. If a level headed CT isn't constantly freekilling and derping around interrupting gameplay, I'll let it slide.

I agree with skitt on this on.

If I'm ever on, make sure to ask me, tell me, whatever about any CT that you think might not have a mic. I try to answer anything and everything from anyone at anytime. I personally found it really fucking annoying when admins never responded to me when I didn't have admin.

Because of that I make sure to try to deal with all complaints people have about CT's.