Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

We need your input on Servers!

Yeeeeehaaaaa. ZombieMod be the best server I think that will bring us more players because ZM is just too good, then SK. Deathrun, Gungame and Pub wouldnt, and as we've had gungame and deathrun before I remember it not being very populated and if it was, it wasnt near to constantly populated.

Bhop would be populated if someone fixed it.

The multiplayer-bhop plugin was outdated and needed to be updated.

it's fixed :)

Hm, I'd love a tf2 server/Gungame server. I've never been a fan of SK RPG.

Tf2 would be fun if we didn't have a 24/7 style server. I'd rather have a rotating one, as 24/7 shit is boring as fuck. Also, be a nice way to have shit to do besides WCS/TTT/JB(sorry, but Zm isn't my thing, and Surf gets fairly boring :x). Tf2 you don't need nearly as much admining on either, as long as we don't have strict ass rules.

I do miss the old gungame server. Was fun.

Yah, i like gun game. but fuck Death Match, constant responding takes no skill. And fuck auto-upgrade. Wait till the end of the round to upgrade. Like classic gun game. Some mods suck.

OK, so pub/vanilla, now knowing that it is simply a regular DM server, my final vote is either gungame/SK/DR. Like someone said earlier, Bhop and Climb servers are fun, and people will play it, but no one is going to stay on for long or come back frequently. It is just the same thing over and over. At least gungame changes each time, and any RPG is going to hold regulars.

Never played DR so I guess I should do that before standing strong on voting it lol..

I want a gmod build server and ZM. The build server would bring people into the clan, and ZM is just awesome.

We have a build server...It's called minecraft xD

Honestly, if money for servers are tight, remove both. However, if that doesn't matter and there is still activity on them both I guess it would be fine to leave it. Although, I still have yet to really venture over to the other sG servers, and currently I'm too much of a WCS1 whore. At least as of the current moment I have a legit excuse, fucking forgot my password and waiting on a support ticket.

As for the post above me, that would be a place to go if for a larger community.

Sign in to follow this