Sign in to follow this  
Ika

Zeratul

Shouldn't be allowed to buy Sock of the Feather. It's already hard enough to kill. Speaking of which I think it should have only 50HP at spawn but maybe not having sock will be enough.

teeheeheheheh

well there's not many people that play it and are good at it, so yeah

Every tester is decent at it. I agree that it's a pain to kill, however.

these 100 level races are so fucking stupid... adventurer was pushing it at 80 levels to max

this is the reason i'm almost never on wcs1 anymore.

these 100 level races are so fucking stupid... adventurer was pushing it at 80 levels to max

this is the reason i'm almost never on wcs1 anymore.

It hasn't taken me long to get level 80+. Maybe 10+ maps.

It hasn't taken me long to get level 80+. Maybe 10+ maps.

I don't have an issue with the levels persay.

However, it shouldn't be allowed to defuse, as it is fucking 100% invis, with knife partially invis.

Apparently According to Aero, it is allowed since Kj is(though i could've sworn kj, and any other 100% invis races aren't allowed).

No race is completely invis even if they are, wallhack slows are the counter (siren/soul reaper). In reality, this race is annoying to find.

If the knife were made permanently visible it would be significantly easier. I also wouldn't mind giving it a permanent smoke grenade but the knife visibility might be enough.

so you want to turn it into KJ with 100% invis but Visible knife no thanks Stop complaining about races. all it says it you got raped by it and were buttmad cause you didnt have access to it

so you want to turn it into KJ with 100% invis but Visible knife no thanks Stop complaining about races. all it says it you got raped by it and were buttmad cause you didnt have access to it

what is this post

Zeratul is already like KJ when it gets sock, except instead of 50 hp it has essentially 200. I have around 6200 total levels so I have access to Zeratul no problem. If I really hated Sketch I would have played molecule/judge/roots. Zeratul is already way better than KJ except for the whole 100 levels thing. Full 100% invis, 40% invis knife, hiding ability, extra damage? KJ dies in three hits, zeratul dies in at least 8.

what is this post

Zeratul is already like KJ when it gets sock, except instead of 50 hp it has essentially 200. I have around 6200 total levels so I have access to Zeratul no problem. If I really hated Sketch I would have played molecule/judge/roots. Zeratul is already way better than KJ except for the whole 100 levels thing. Full 100% invis, 40% invis knife, hiding ability, extra damage? KJ dies in three hits, zeratul dies in at least 8.

8? Bro try hitting him 10 fucking times for 156 and still not killing him...

Zeratul is akin to Rpg Gen, where Kj is to Rpg race :/

The only thing Zeratul has going for its survivablitly is the fact it regens armor and thats it

how about 100% invis? that seems like a pretty good tool to have.

called flashlight l2use against invis races

and die against every other gun-toting race. Cool beans brah!

Honestly it is just op in comparison to other invis races so either races like lurker and kj get more powerful ( which isn't going to happen )

or zeratul will get nerfed, and honestly throwing it down to about 25 or 50 health should do the trick (and possibly maybe in the worst case taking away the sock)

Also if your on zeratul don't be a douche and only defuse the bomb if you're the last one left or there's like 10 ppl watching the bomb (cause then its hilarious)

Honestly i haven't seen anyone invis defusing anyway...

It's only OP because a good player is using it.

Just saiyan.

Of course.

But what's OP is not that it's strong - it's that it's fucking impossible to find if you don't freeze or roots it, and the damage reduction is enough that if you do happen to hit it a few times, it still runs away anyway. I take back wanting to get rid of Sock, that would make it kind of useless, but the knife really needs to be 100% visible.

Justsaiyan_78a983_686032.jpg

I lol'd.

Of course.

But what's OP is not that it's strong - it's that it's fucking impossible to find if you don't freeze or roots it, and the damage reduction is enough that if you do happen to hit it a few times, it still runs away anyway. I take back wanting to get rid of Sock, that would make it kind of useless, but the knife really needs to be 100% visible.

I kill it easy, my 50 clip deag 3 hits it in da face, although when its on the Drow Queen's team I almost always die.... in the blackness...

Zeratul is fine as it is, l2aim and stop getting assmad.

It's only OP because a good player is using it.

Just saiyan.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this