Sign in to follow this  
chiico

Server not working!!

The server is not working right now..there are about 3-4 ppl in here and we cant move or switch map rtv wont work. The same thing happend to the climb server but an sg member got someone to force map bcz he couldnt change the map with his powers. Can someone force change map or else the server is gonna be empty !!!! OOOOOH noes!!! ty

Chiico, come on now. This has been happening all day. It's an issue with Event Scripts. So until ES is updated/fixed it will not be playable

I didnt not know that ok then...ty

Well apparently Klark supposedly fixed it. Guess i was incorrect there :/. Not sure, go bring the issue to him, and see what he can do. As he posted like 2 hours ago apparently that he'd fixed WCS1/2/ And surf...

Or so he thought he did ;x It always takes alittle awhile guys when we switch over servers, but I promise after everything gets into place the servers will be 100times better.

Or so he thought he did ;x It always takes alittle awhile guys when we switch over servers, but I promise after everything gets into place the servers will be 100times better.

If only my sounds/skins were not totally fucked over on css :(

We don't have eventscripts on MG. It must be something else... I'll have to take a look into it more tomorrow morning. Sorry about all the trouble! Just be patient with me :) I am very busy this weekend

OH DEAR GOD

SOMEONE FIX THE FUCKIGN SERVER HOLY SHITTTT

OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD

IM GONNA DIE I REALLY HOPE I DONT DIE

Sign in to follow this