Cenarion, The Demented Magician

Name: Cenarion, Demented Magician

Original Idea

Pistol Race - Five seven only.

Level 2500

Restrictions: None.

Five skills, eight levels each.

Notes: Race will spawn with five-seven.

Magic Wand - A standard need for any magician. (12% chance/level [Rounds to 100% when maxed] to triple your first clip size.)

Levitate! - Fly away! (3% chance/level [Rounds to 25% when maxed] to knock an enemy into the air when dealing damage. Knock up is same force for all levels.)

Hypnotize! - Rest, my volunteer... (3% chance/level [Rounds to 25% when maxed] to set your enemy asleep for a second.)

Vanish! - Dare to find me... (Ability, 10 second cooldown. When used, you teleport towards your location and gain 100% invisibility for 1.5 seconds. However, you cannot have your gun drawn during this time. Distance increases with each level. Each level also grants 4% evade.)

Grand Finale - The final trick... for you! (Ultimate, 40 second cooldown. When used, your next three shots will deal an extra 3 damage/level [Rounds to 25 at max]. If not used up within ten seconds, effect wears off.)

Another pistol race to throw in.

Looks nice, I like it. How does Vanish! work? You have to switch to knife to use it? Is it a "true" teleport or human teleport? Is the evade part passive or activated along with the ability?

Looks nice, I like it. How does Vanish! work? You have to switch to knife to use it? Is it a "true" teleport or human teleport? Is the evade part passive or activated along with the ability?

1. Vanish just works like Human's teleport, except you can't draw a weapon at all during it. when you leave it, it'll auto put you back on pistol.

2. Evade is passive.