Sign in to follow this  
Christmas

Boston Bruins manage to get a $150,000 bar tab.

Yet I doubt they left millions in damages when they "celebrated," unlike their fellow Vancouver hockey fans...I want that 25000 tip.

Benefits of Boston. They're irish, we know how to drink.

Hell yeah! I'm Irish, Native American, and German. I out drink everyone I know, I go hard. I drank 15 beers last weekend and just drank vodka tonight. I love drinking :)

Hell yeah! I'm Irish, Native American, and German. I out drink everyone I know, I go hard. I drank 15 beers last weekend and just drank vodka tonight. I love drinking :)
... 15 beers? Me and my neighbor went through half a keg in one night. Thats 56 beers.

15 Beers is not THAT much.

15 Beers is not THAT much.

I'm only 16 and yeah. I've taken a lot of half cup shots no chaser when I was really drunk. Sometimes I get to the point where I just fall on the ground and I don't remember anything. Lmao

I'm only 16 and yeah. I've taken a lot of half cup shots no chaser when I was really drunk. Sometimes I get to the point where I just fall on the ground and I don't remember anything. Lmao

I'm 16 too.

... 15 beers? Me and my neighbor went through half a keg in one night. Thats 56 beers.

28 each that's a lot. Did you do this throughout the whole day? I took down 15 beers within like a few hours. I chugged the first 6. Then did the rest out of a beer bong. Like one after another up to 15. No breaks in between. We kept saying ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! I have few of it, it's pretty funny.

28 each that's a lot. Did you do this throughout the whole day? I took down 15 beers within like a few hours. I chugged the first 6. Then did the rest out of a beer bong. Like one after another up to 15. No breaks in between. We kept saying ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! I have few of it, it's pretty funny.
It was in like a 4-6 hour period, I can't really remember. We smoke a quarter to our faces so as you can imagine I don't recall much of the night. I used to have a picture of all the empty beers lined up on his kitchen counter with both of us in it SMASHEDD but that was on my old phone and its long gone :(