Sign in to follow this  
Demi Lovato

jewinator and smileycat sitting in a tree

4th grade

The time kids start to learn about sex, and finally learn that kissing isnt the highest level of love. They used to say someone and someone sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g, in 4th grade they would say someone and someone sitting in a tree, f.u.c.k.i.n.g. Right now they laugh at sex and think its gross but 2 years later they'll want to have sex but then laugh at masturbating and think its gross, then 2 years after that they'll like both.

Eminem: Of course they'll know what intercourse is by the time they hit 4th grade they got the discovery channel dont they?

kissing isnt the highest level of love.

f.u.c.k.i.n.g.

Sex, in my opinion, isn't the highest level of love either. I always thought of love as caring and supporting whoever you are in love with.

Sex, in my opinion, isn't the highest level of love either. I always thought of love as caring and supporting whoever you are in love with.

Awh thats sweet. :P

I'm going to laugh when you guys get a boner out of fighting about love or fucking.

too bad you don't know what it's like to have a boner );