Sign in to follow this  
King1Arthur

Hello! *King1Arthur*

Hi!! I am new to Sg and love this site/games so far!

I am 18 years old.

I have been a gamer for more then 5 years.

My fav PC games are: wolfenstein enemy territory, Combat Arms, Halo, COD, Runescape, Minecraft, and now Counter Strike!

My friend just got me into playing CT. I found the jail break server and love it!!I will be playing on the other servers too soon.

I am mixed on what i think about the sG players tho. Some are really funny. But I have meet some that think I hack and don't know how to game. That is why i joined this site so i can get to know all of you better and hopefully make some good friends!

If you have any questions just PM me or post here. Thanks!!

geee hee Just a quick question: what was ur first remembered FPS shooter you played in your life?

For me it was HL:CS just before 1.6 and TFC.

Clazik: My first fsp was wolfenstein.

SuperNorch: If this is Camelot then i am you King bitch!! jk ;p

Style Reflex: Hey i bet you have played it before too :P I have made lots of friends on that game. I know the game has gone to shit but I still got my friends on it. So I keep playing :)

Jewinator 5000: Ya i don't plat CA anymore. I let my friend play on my acc and he got it banned D:. Too many hackers on it anyway lol

Style Reflex: Hey i bet you have played it before too :P I have made lots of friends on that game. I know the game has gone to shit but I still got my friends on it. So I keep playing :)

Yeah i did long time ago lol , i even bought a bot cause i was a nerd lol.

If you make RSGP with the bots and sell the GP. It is EPIC! :D My friend does that. He make some extra money that way :)

Jungle Fever: Ya i have seen you there a lot. And i will be on tonight as well. I got restricted from CT for camping the vent like a noob. I know better now tho :D

Lol RS I just quit last year... Played with him on JB learned rules fast... Sup

I'll add this: I would wait a month or 2 before applying so the community gets to know you better.