Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Fuck Silver League

I'm back on my way to Gold Baby!

Just beat a game and went to see what my opponents history was, he's a gold league member baby! I'm improving!

Fuck Forever Bronze! I'm gonna go to Gold!

I'm back on my way to Gold Baby!

Just beat a game and went to see what my opponents history was, he's a gold league member baby! I'm improving!

Fuck Forever Bronze! I'm gonna go to Gold!

Or the Gold you played was on his way to silver because he was bad. ever think of that?

Or the Gold you played was on his way to silver because he was bad. ever think of that?

I did, I even mentioned as much. Regardless, it shows that my skills are indeed increasing. Of my past 25 matches, I've only lost 6 of them.

you move leagues by playing matches and when you start to win more than 50% consistently against people in the league above you, you will soon be moving to that same league

Fixed.

You get promoted by macroing.

Can't thank you or I would.

50% of my games end up with me on 4base before they have their second fully sat'd. Bling drops + harass, re-max, win.

Guest J_MaFia

MY account got hacked... I was rank 2 gold :( protoss ftw

Or the Gold you played was on his way to silver because he was bad

Like Jesse? Didn't he start Gold?

It's good though, now you know how fatb0y felt working his way up from Bronze to Platinum. You're doing it more honestly too Jesse, because you're not having a Master and a Plat level player play on your account to boost your MMR like he did.

Problemo fatb0y?

It's good though, now you know how fatb0y felt working his way up from Bronze to Platinum. You're doing it more honestly too Jesse, because you're not having a Master and a Plat level player play on your account to boost your MMR like he did.

Problemo fatb0y?

I think this is the first time you've complimented me..... thank you.

Problemo fatb0y?

well... to be clear, i never asked donut to play for me, but he did occasionally just to derp. I only asked Beefy to do it. Didn't wanna waste no time after I tank my mmr.

well... to be clear, i never asked donut to play for me, but he did occasionally just to derp. I only asked Beefy to do it. Didn't wanna waste no time after I tank my mmr.

How was I derping. 8py.8gate.chrono.11gas.12core.15cut probes.mine 50 gas.4chrono@wg.15gate.15gate.15gate.2pyl@his base. @4:45-4zeal warpin

Is a completely legit build.

ROFL.

Problemo fatb0y?

I am neither of these things and I did most of the MMR raising. D:

I am neither of these things and I did most of the MMR raising. D:

I thought you were Plat? Are you diamond?

I think this is the first time you've complimented me..... thank you.

Insulting you, believe it or not, is lower on the priority list than trolling fatb0y.

I thought you were Plat? Are you diamond?

Insulting you, believe it or not, is lower on the priority list than trolling fatb0y.

I've been diamond since like February/March. And I've played about 10 ladder games since then.