Sign in to follow this  
Sandvich

My 100th Post!

I have been on forums for about a week or so. JB for a while. Played on ttt for the first time today. And I have to say that its good. Its my 100th post and i feel like its special!

So. In celebration, im going to ask for people to count down froom 100100.jpg with pictures.

Guest Sandy Balls
Johnny Rubber.

500th Post, Hurray!

Balls with Sand

Edit: 415th post this is a special day.

The KKK really slipped up by allowing a black man to become the leader of the free world.

Holy shit, that's really fucked up, man.

EDIT: Post 1,177. Mothafuckas still ballin, til the day I die. You can bring ya crew but we remain true

Who cares about his 100th post ? You still have to wait till 1st of July. And you should better keep posting until 1st of July.

why are u hateing

Im not hating, it just looks like he is counting down till 100 posts what you shouldn't do. Just post in here and you'll get them. And not looking for threads to put some posts in to get 100. The reason for 100 posts is because you'll get to know the community. And if you are getting your 100 posts in one week. Not many of us will know you. Just trying to help.

LOL this is cool! Good job mickey! All I was saying is that, I got 100 posts. I did not try to rush them. I just got them. I do not plan to stop being active so u have nothing to worry about!

LOL this is cool! Good job mickey! All I was saying is that, I got 100 posts. I did not try to rush them. I just got them. I do not plan to stop being active so u have nothing to worry about!

+ 1 post count

post 796