Dainslaif, The Dark Knight

Generally::

* Dainslaif, The Dark Knight

* Original Idea

* Knife Race

* Level 3000

* No BoS, health or LJ.

Six Skills, Five levels each. Race starts off with Kevlar/Helmet

Unholy Strength - Power your strikes. (Gain 5 damage/level for every knife hit)

Dark Speed - Train to move faster. (Gain 5% speed/level)

Blackened Shield - A stalwart barrier. (Gain 6% evade/level. Maxed grants 75% headshot immunity)

Devoid Armor - Infused with darkness. (Gain 10 armor/level on top of the base 100. Starting level uses armor for damage before health. Each level gives 1 damage resist.)

Demonic Aura - Darkness shall bind your enemy. (Ability, 25 second cooldown, gives the user the ability to root a player for 1.5 second at random. Each level also grants a 4% blind.

Darkened Spirit - Nothing shall stop me. (Passive Ultimate. Cannot level this skill until all others are maxed. You are immune to slows and burns. Maxed level grants root immunity. Ideally I would like to see no slowdown from being shot too, but I don't see that as possible.)

May be a little OP but lets get some opinions in.

Amazing idea, no LJ and HP is a very good idea, although a minute bit of gravity reduction added with the speed would be beneficial. Ex.) If moving at 2.0 speed, you fall twice as fast, so if it could be kept where you jump normal height even with speed I believe it would allow you to get those sock-of-the-feathered Lurkers flying about.

I'm a Bonana!

You can buy the Sock of Feather lol. This race has a decent bit of damage reduction and speed, so I don't want to give it way too many benefits all around.