Sign in to follow this  
Madbagel

Bio Apocalypse - A comic book drawn by a 6th grade student.

I found this piece of gold while browsing Facepunch. (link to thread here)

The year is 2246 and due to scientists' experiments gone awry, create a super organism spanning most of the Earth. The organism is made of any living things and feeds off itself, perpetually producing more organisms within itself to eat.

On the moon, scientists and religious extremists are fighting a civil war. The scientists want to destroy the organism, and the religious extremists want to let the creature live as they value all life.

Link: http://hillridge.net/SA/Bio%20Apocalypse.pdf

Seriously though it's an amazing read, and actually has a very deep moral behind it as well. There's some powerful shit in it (The commandments is what got me).

This story is better the twilight, harry potter, & whatever books out there.

Dude twilight and harry potter are complete representation of all books that exist, you didn't need to tack on that last bit there.

You know this kid just had such a fucking time making this.

e=Mc2 poster in science lab

RATATAT gun sounds

There I was sold, but then the sweet joke about Africa... Yeah the author of this is cool.

But only if it's a kid.

edit: man what the fuck? this guy uses some big concepts and words for an 11th grader.

Wow. That was a crazy story. 1. what happened to that old man? ideas? and who thought the half-human stuff showed a dark side of teh writer?

It wasn't THAT dark.

As for the old man I'm pretty sure this kid just wanted to make a cool old man fighting a monster that ate humanity with a cane.