Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Weed has made me a better person. {Small Essay}

I smoke weed during night after I come home from work. What the fuck do I need confidence for? Confidence to sit on the couch, watch TV, and eat some potato chips?

Don't forget Mac N Cheese. Mac N Cheese baked is fucking amazing. If you want my recipe for "Special" Mac N Cheese I'll PM it to you, its SOOOOOOOO good.

Don't forget Mac N Cheese. Mac N Cheese baked is fucking amazing. If you want my recipe for "Special" Mac N Cheese I'll PM it to you, its SOOOOOOOO good.

haha, I think probably 30% or more of your posts have to do with foods you enjoy while high.

Nothing wrong with smoking some weed. The choice of course should be made by the individual. Not everyone has good experiences but in the end its not that bad for you. Apart from a little forgetfulness i feel no bad affects but alot of good things such as stress relief. If controlled correctly it could cut costs and bring in a sugnificant amount of tax money and also create more jobs. All in all legalize it already.

I smoke weed during night after I come home from work. What the fuck do I need confidence for? Confidence to sit on the couch, watch TV, and eat some potato chips?

I think he is referring to those who smoke weed in order to overcome confidence barriers.

I personally have never tried marijuana nor do I ever plan on trying it. That doesn't mean I'm against people smoking weed or anything. If it makes them happier, more relaxed or more confident then that's fine, go for it, it's not my personal choice but I'm not opposed to it whatsoever. If I were to smoke weed everyday my main concern would be the amount of money it takes to get high everday. I don't think I could keep paying that much money for a high feeling, but then again I've never been high so I don't think my opinion counts much.

I smoke for my migranes..i dont know how that makes me a better person, but it might

Do you make the mac with home-made ganja cheese? I heard you can make it into butter pretty easily, but you can put the butter into cheese and stuff like that and make all kinds of crazy of things.

This thread is full of stoners, trolls, and ignoramuses. If you like weed, smoke it. If you don't, smoke it. I haz spoken.

It's ok, I hope a few people enjoyed my viewpoint and brief glimpse into my personal life. lol

It's ok, I hope a few people enjoyed my viewpoint and brief glimpse into my personal life. lol

Oh I did. It wasn't that long of a read really. I know how you feel though. I've been smoking consistently for 3 years now and I can relate. I do have ADHD and sometimes in large crowds I get very on-edge. Since I've been smoking though it hasn't happened, even when I'm sober. I guess I've learned to trick myself into having a "mental" high.

It was a good read though.

I love weed. I've made great friends through smoking, crazy huh? When you smoke, you have the best times! You go through so many different stages and I recommend smoking pot for everyone! It's just something to do. I wouldn't say it has made me a better person, but a more unique person.

I wouldn't consider myself a stoner at all

Lol if admitting to smoking weed EVERY DAY doesn't make you a 'stoner' then I don't know what does. Stoners don't just include the stereotypical guy with long hair and droopy eyes whispering "dudeeee, smoke some hash.." lol.

I have nothing wrong with people who smoke weed, and do not think it should be legal. But you don't think it is a little sad that you need weed to live a happy life?

Parallel to what you said, the day I need a drug like weed to make me happy is the day I am a very sad person.

Lol if admitting to smoking weed EVERY DAY doesn't make you a 'stoner' then I don't know what does. Stoners don't just include the stereotypical guy with long hair and droopy eyes whispering "dudeeee, smoke some hash.." lol.

I have nothing wrong with people who smoke weed, and do not think it should be legal. But you don't think it is a little sad that you need weed to live a happy life?

Parallel to what you said, the day I need a drug like weed to make me happy is the day I am a very sad person.

I wouldn't say you NEED it to be happy, it just makes things better.

It's like you can drive a car from home to work and vice versa. You can have a piece of shit car that does the job, looks like crap and hardly accelerates. Maybe the paint is falling off as well, but it gets the job done. Or you can drive to work in a nice new car, maybe something sporty that is fun to drive. Either way you still get to work, but one way is more fun than the other.

I wouldn't say you NEED it to be happy, it just makes things better.

It's like you can drive a car from home to work and vice versa. You can have a piece of shit car that does the job, looks like crap and hardly accelerates. Maybe the paint is falling off as well, but it gets the job done. Or you can drive to work in a nice new car, maybe something sporty that is fun to drive. Either way you still get to work, but one way is more fun than the other.

Yeah. This.

I'll always start doing homework and realize how fucking boring it is, smoke some bowls and I get started pretty quickly because it's actually kind of enjoyable. I always have to have a supply of weed whenever I do last minute projects or else I won't finish them that night or do them well. =/

I do not mean to be brash and insult you or anything, but what evidence proves that marijuana is not as harmful as cigarettes? Where did you find that (link a website/poll/something like that)?

I could research it, but I just want to know where you got your points. Your essay has a few grammar mistakes that I will not touch on, but the facts you present, aside from personal experience, don't seem to have any sort of backup.

The smell of marijuana, cigarette smoke, cigar smoke, and pipe tobacco all give me massive migraines. I guess some would consider me unfortunate and some would consider me lucky.

I just stay away from all that stuff so I can think clearly and not have to take a couple ibuprofen in order to stay sane.

Edit: Should probably put TL;DR

I do not mean to be brash and insult you or anything, but what evidence proves that marijuana is not as harmful as cigarettes? Where did you find that (link a website/poll/something like that)?

I could research it, but I just want to know where you got your points. Your essay has a few grammar mistakes that I will not touch on, but the facts you present, aside from personal experience, don't seem to have any sort of backup.

Just a start

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=6891