Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Poll: Syndicate Gaming League

This sounds like a good idea, but first... I need to get better and get a team.

So when we get enough people in, 43 atm so im sure we're fine, can we start making/joining groups?

So when we get enough people in, 43 atm so im sure we're fine, can we start making/joining groups?

I'll have the forums ready by tomorrow and will open registration until we have enough people.

Cheers guys. Let's hope this is good. I'll work out prizes later, maybe some free admin or something. Gotta talk to the bosses first.

I'll join a team, I used to scrim all the time with some great guys, If you ever scrim often you might know them because they wreck people:

oki

inert!a

barium_sulfate

penai

They roll people, I used to be a fifth for them for a while but I stopped cause I preferred playing casual in like wcs and stuff. But I'm down if anyone needs a guy here.

For anyone that's like OMFUG I WANT IN, it's open to everybody. Find five. I'll have an official looking for members thread, if your team is looking for members, post in there.

Guest Sandy Balls
So, I dont have to be an "official" sg member thats allowed to wear tag? Awesome! Team Sandvich FTW

I don't even...

So, I dont have to be an "official" sg member thats allowed to wear tag? Awesome! Team Sandvich FTW

What?

You have to be in sG to wear the tag of sG. Unless you meant something completely different.

Guest Sandy Balls
What?

You have to be in sG to wear the tag of sG. Unless you meant something completely different.

He meant to be part of the league, not being in sg.

Sign in to follow this