Sign in to follow this  
Velo

Fucking A/C

Central A/C unit is taking a shit in my house, its about 90 degrees inside and has been since yesterday. this fucking heat sucks ass! Can't use any window units cause electric bill is almost $600 already and nothing is fucking on. FUCK YOU BG&E AND NON WORKING A/C

My house is a solid 65 degree's.

Have fun with your electric bill.

OT: I have actually worked with AC and Heating for a few years in the past. I'm pretty experienced. I wouldn't mind diagnosing the problem. Although It's much easier if I was actually there.

we just got a new one in the spring so we got the cool control panel and shit. i can sleep with a comforter on in my room during the summer and be nice and comfy :3

I have no idea what my house is in farenheit but currently im sitting at 27C(This is England at night,i have a lot of stuff running through my walls causing heat)

Actually this is :

80.6 Farenheit

And im quite comfy in it as this is pretty much the standard temperature for my room but i can make it drop by about 10C in an hour if i wanted.

i cant complain about the heat due to the LOOOOOOOONG cold winters ( about 5 mounths long rangeing from 32 to -76F with the advrage daily temp is around -35 to -40) In my city i can see during my short summer is 50 - 120F so i just hide downstairs (basement).