Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I am a Ginger

I wasn't much of a dbag until people decided to have tantrums on me and fuck with my rep and talk shit about me.

See, if that really were the case, it's recently been demonstrated by yours truly there's a successful way to deal with that.

This isn't it.

You hardly show any competence in an environment where you have complete control over your appearance, what people know about your life and your past, the personality you exhibit, the company you keep, and essentially anything about you.

It's becoming harder to doubt you have much competence in a real world setting.

Like I said. I was here when it was UV. I was the first shadow, before the other shadow came along, I was pissed when he joined uv.

LOL I FUCKING REMEMBER YOU NOW!

See, if that really were the case, it's recently been demonstrated by yours truly there's a successful way to deal with that.

This isn't it.

You hardly show any competence in an environment where you have complete control over your appearance, what people know about your life and your past, the personality you exhibit, the company you keep, and essentially anything about you.

It's becoming harder to doubt you have much competence in a real world setting.

See I don't need to lie about what I do irl because I'm not 500lbs and grotesque and doing nothing with my life. So you can think what you want, but everything I've said about me on here is true, I don't add, I don't subract, I just put that shit out there, and if you guys don't want to believe it that's your problem. I can understand from the forums and such how you would think that I'm incompetent but I am simply a different person on the internet, I can let out my aggression and negative emotions out easier here because I do not wish to display them to all the people I know, I would much rather be pleasant but people like you and a few other choice people around here make it hard, so I just do that. So think what you want, but you'll never truly know me, not even a little bit. Thanks for your concern though.

LOL I FUCKING REMEMBER YOU NOW!

Yeah dude I was a little 13 year old pissant. Shit was whack.

The new sub forums and process that races are approved with in the WCS1 was my idea, I told yiyas about it, he agreed it was a good idea, now it is currently in use.

I can't speak for the rest, but I set up the race suggestion sub forums after Oracion made a thread about it in the staff forum.

I dion't know if he got the idea from Yiyas, but I don't even think Yiyas posted in that thread.

/staffleak.

so... lol ?

I can't speak for the rest, but I set up the race suggestion sub forums after Oracion made a thread about it in the staff forum.

I dion't know if he got the idea from Yiyas, but I don't even think Yiyas posted in that thread.

/staffleak.

so... lol ?

so do something useful, forums is cheese lazy ass

Guest J_MaFia

/staffleak.

so... lol ?

Congrats. Now compare your work to blobs work.

so do something useful, forums is cheese lazy ass

nah, i'm good.

EDIT: It seems Prosak and J_mafia are mistaken about why I posted that.

Guest J_MaFia
nah, i'm good.

EDIT: It seems Prosak and J_mafia are mistaken about why I posted that.

Can you compare any of your work too blobs work?

Guest J_MaFia
lol. what work?

Idk he seems to manage the TTT server and mostley other stuff. What do you take care of mister photoshop staff?

Idk he seems to manage the TTT server and mostley other stuff. What do you take care of mister photoshop staff?

ohh.. oops. you misunderstand.

I am clear on what work blob does, I am saying lol what work of mine?

I honestly haven't done anything significant. blob wants to engineer a TTT server, cool story. I don't know how to or want to.

Guest J_MaFia
ohh.. oops. you misunderstand.

I am clear on what work blob does, I am saying lol what work of mine?

I honestly haven't done anything at all.. blob wants to engineer a TTT server, cool story. I don't know how to or want to.

Fixed. At least you admit it. Okay I'm done.

Like I said. I was here when it was UV. I was the first shadow, before the other shadow came along, I was pissed when he joined uv.

Shadow never joined UV.

If you were truly in this community - try to get someone to vouch for you.

BTW, I'm not mad at you at all, nor am I getting trolled by you. I banned you for crashing my computer, others de-repped you for your behavior and you blame it on me. You're just really mad and trying to blame it all on me. I don't have anything else I want to say.

Guest J_MaFia

I'm the only puerto rican in this clan!!!