Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I am a Ginger

I'm actually suprised after all the brofests i've been in that no one's noticed.

it's actually more the fact that you are just like hornycat.

Someone who thinks they know everything about absolutely anything... but you actually don't.

anyways, lolthread.

This.

Lolol. thanks for the neg rep dummy. You're right they went to nice colleges they obviously know everything about anything.

Not sure if you know I'm joking about Yale.....

Not sure if you know I'm joking about Yale.....

He doesn't. He'd rather jump to conclusions that everyone's out to get him, when in fact everyone IS out to get him, only because he thinks they are. Self-fulfilling prophesy in action.

He doesn't. He'd rather jump to conclusions that everyone's out to get him, when in fact everyone IS out to get him, only because he thinks they are. Self-fulfilling prophesy in action.

Prophecy* Someone missed english class. Blackstone, I couldn't give a dick where you went to school. You guys get trolled so easy, chill the fuck out. rofl.

Prophecy* Someone missed english class. Blackstone, I couldn't give a dick where you went to school. You guys get trolled so easy, chill the fuck out. rofl.
nobody's trolling

Prophecy* Someone missed *English* class. Blackstone, I couldn't give a dick where you went to school. You guys get trolled so easy, chill the fuck out. rofl.

Like you have any room to correct someone.

Anyway, I really did think you could just play the coy ignorant card and your dumbfuckery would be forgivable. It's not like anyone really took you that seriously or you were past the point of no return.

I guess you just felt like giving up though.

I'm sorry to see you this way Balthazar.

GG.