Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Weird/random shit you do....

I only shave my face when I am going out in public. I should grow it out sometime...

As stated previously, I have a habit of cracking my knuckles, well anything that can. My neck, back and used to do my toes, I have over time sort of stopped doing this habit but, hell cracking my knuckles is just...

I trolled my roommate freshmen year by playing indie music so he would play k-pop in retaliation

SNSD never sounded so good

I actually didn't listen to SNSD freshman year. But yeah.. lol. It sounds even better now with new speakers :)

OT: I always have to do something with my hands, so I'm often playing with my phone. Not like going on my phone and checking it, but just fidgeting with it in my hands.

Also.

I have an obsessive habit of checking my phone every few minutes, sometimes I feel it vibrate when it hasn't, sometimes I hear my ringtone when it hasn't gone off.

I crack my fingers sideways both ways.

My hands and feet are always fucking cold.

I don't like to use glasses at my house so when I pour a "glass" of milk or juice I fill a water bottle with said drink.

I tilt my keyboard diagonally so that my numpad is on the edge of my desk and my esc button is almost touching my monitor, it's just how I like to use it, rather than parallel to the desk edge.

When I'm nervous or excited, I fidget uncontrollably with my left hand. Blob can attest, I use to do that so much playing Neverwinter Nights back when I was growing up, haha!

I'll be honest, about 90% of the things Balthazar do... I do!

But other than that, I try to be nice to people (weird right?)

Let my mind wander

I tie my shoes weird even though i know how to correctly

I have a song for different moods

I fall asleep on my arm instead of my pillow

I try to picture what my future will be like if i do something specific

I'm extremely shy

I get stage fright when presenting or just talking in general in front of many people

I have dry hands

I don't do drugs (never have, hopefully never will)

I open up tabs even though i may never check them (e.g Facebook, Youtube)

I worry about people even if i don't know them

I rub my eyes a TON

I usually forget something really quickly

I eat pasta with ketchup

I stare at the ceiling when bored

I ask many questions

I correct people when they make a mistake

I cross my arms when upset/frustrated

I cross my arms when i feel self conscious about something

I rub my eyes when i think of something that i dont want to think about

I stare at a single thing for minutes when i'm not thinking

I crack all of my fingers, wrists, ankles and toes

That's about it, I'm weird lol

Kid a year younger than me back in high school had surgery because he cracked his neck too much, not sure what the hell happened, but since then I never crack anything voluntarily.

One random thing that I do is I always have the first pokerchip I won on me and I will flip it through my fingers when I am bored or thinking and it always pisses people off. Never understood why.

Also I click my pen like crazy if it is a clicky pen.

I talk shit to anyone wearing a tap out/UFC/MMA/Affliction shirt/clothes if they do not fight.

I am an asshole to assholes.

My internet persona has multiple personality disorder.

I chew on shit like crazy like clothes(top of shirt), plastic shit pretty much anything.

I constantly move my tounge around in my mouth.

One random thing that I do is I always have the first pokerchip I won on me and I will flip it through my fingers when I am bored or thinking and it always pisses .

I do the same thing with a Kennedy half dollar my aunt gave me when I was young. I often toss it up to decide things in a kind of Two Face sort of way.

Hypocrite 0_0

Yelled at a kid at my lifeguarding job the other day for not eating his fries in the specified food area while I was biting into an apple. My boss laughed but told me no more apples on duty. :(

Oh yeah, that's another thing: I get addicted to a fruit for months at a time. I want to say it started with apples. During my entire junior year of highschool, I would never be without an apple. I would have them in my backpack, in my pockets, in my locker, or anywhere else I could hold them, and eat them whenever I felt like. Then I got tired of that, next it was fresh cherries. Ate those things by the pound. Then this past year, it was bags of dried cranberries, and now it's dried banana chips.