Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ponder

Ponder's Application [Accepted]

Name: Nick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33802155

XFire: Ponder07

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/162805

Microphone: Yep.

Favorite Server: Every single one honestly. But JB if I had to pick one.

Have you ever hacked in game before: Nope. I hacked Farmville on Facebook one time though.

Questions or Comments: Meow.

About Yourself: I'm an outgoing guy that knows when to have fun, and when to be mature and serious. I'm currently a freshman in college at the University of Cincinnati where I'm studying biology. sG servers are the only thing I've ever known on CSS ever since I started playing. The community is great to play with and I'd loved to be apart of it. I can be found on pretty much any sG server at one point or another.

Referral(s): Junzou

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a Recruitment Officer or other staff if an RO is unavailable.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Advisors:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Awaiting confirmation

i <3 ponder

^^^ That's why.

I played in JB for about a week before I graduated, back in early May. He was on most of the times I happened to be on, and there were maybe 10 or so other people on. Got to interact with him a lot, told him he could use me as a referral whenever he wanted to join. I think he'd make a great addition to the clan, based on the relatively limited number of interactions I've had with him.

^^^ That's why.

I played in JB for about a week before I graduated, back in early May. He was on most of the times I happened to be on, and there were maybe 10 or so other people on. Got to interact with him a lot, told him he could use me as a referral whenever he wanted to join. I think he'd make a great addition to the clan, based on the relatively limited number of interactions I've had with him.

forgot u did that

i thought someone was in trouble

lul

Yeah, I don't give referrals often (I think this is my first one this year), but he was fun to play with, seemed like a cool guy.

I'll have reliable internet again starting next Monday, so you guys should start seeing me more in the servers again soon. I dropped in TTT for a few rounds earlier tonight.

Yeah, I don't give referrals often (I think this is my first one this year), but he was fun to play with, seemed like a cool guy.

I'll have reliable internet again starting next Monday, so you guys should start seeing me more in the servers again soon. I dropped in TTT for a few rounds earlier tonight.

I feel special haha. Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

If there was a mic spammer on the server I would first ask them politely to stop. If they keep spamming their mic after they had been warned then I would get an admin to either mute them temporarily or to just kick them on the spot since they had already been warned once. If they came back and still continued to spam their mic then I would get a demo to post on the forums and I'd request a ban. As for the hacker, I would immediately begin to demo them in order to get evidence, find their Steam ID, and then request a permaban on the forums by posting the demo and Steam ID.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I'd recommend that they try playing in all of the sG servers in order to get comfortable with the sG community. I'd also direct them to the forums and tell them to be active on the website and to not act obnoxious or belligerent while on the forums. I'd also tell them to read the recruitment page to figure out when they'd meet the necessary requirements in order to be an sG member.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

I would consider myself a mature because of my age and my experiences going through high school and being near the completion of my first year of college. I also understand the fine line between being funny and just being obnoxious.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

Everyone in the sG community is great to play with and I've always wanted to be a member since I first started playing. sG servers are pretty much the only servers I've ever known and I've always enjoyed my time spent on them. I will continue to be active on the sG servers and forums every day.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

I do.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Never.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

I have never applied to become an sG member before this application.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Like I said before, sG servers is where I started and it's where I'd love to end. I believe that I could make a positive impact in the clan and that I'd represent sG well. Being active within the sG community will not be a problem for I can be found on the servers and forums nearly every day. I mostly play on the Jailbreak server, but I can be found nearly everywhere at some point in time, even Climb. I suck at TTT.

1/6

6/6

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Guest Sandy Balls

Yes.

Ponder is cool.

1/60

Yes(community): Sandy

Yes(staff):

Abstain:

No(community):

No(staff):

Not a derp on forums, fun to play with and a nice guy.

Yes.

3/60

Yes(community): Sandy,Butts, Fab

Yes(staff):

Abstain:

No(community):

No(staff):

Just played a few rounds with him, he seems cool.

Yes

26/60

Yes(community): Sandy,Butts,Fab,Style,BigShot, Someguy

Yes(staff): Nova, Junzou, Daniel, Sketch

Abstain:

No(community):

No(staff):