Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

My mouse

Can anyone tell me if this problem is with my mouse or comp? It will stop moving and there will be a sound like I unplugged it, then it will make another sound like I plugged it back in and work. Its frequent, and sometime a pop up says something about the usb and windows not recognizing the device, and its a microsoft mouse lawl. Can anyone give any suggestions and if you could recommend a new mouse if any. Thanks

Yeah something like this happened to me. Unstill your mouse driver (or program (depending on what type of mouse you have (wireless of wired))). Use the disk the mouse came with, install from disk (use keyboard), restart computer. It will work.

If you're plugging it in the back of your computer, other USB products can mess it up, try putting it in the front of your computer if you have any usb's there.

My printer use to screw my mouse up when they were plugged in by eachother.

Can anyone tell me if this problem is with my mouse or comp? It will stop moving and there will be a sound like I unplugged it, then it will make another sound like I plugged it back in and work. Its frequent, and sometime a pop up says something about the usb and windows not recognizing the device, and its a microsoft mouse lawl. Can anyone give any suggestions and if you could recommend a new mouse if any. Thanks

If it's wireless, I'd recommend going to a wired mouse. If it's already a wired mouse, then you need to buy a new one.

Preferably this one...

http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_pa...p;products_id=9

*drool*...

I already bought a new one. I can't really justify buying a 80 dollar mouse for the looks. I bought a 40 dollar mouse, the logitech mx400. Its been good so far, just weird getting use to new mouses

Guest some fag
I already bought a new one. I can't really justify buying a 80 dollar mouse for the looks. I bought a 40 dollar mouse, the logitech mx400. Its been good so far, just weird getting use to new mouses

My G5 was 50 and its top of the line. Laser (not optical), 2000DPI with on the fly selector, comfortable, many programmable buttons, and a weight system, so you can change the weight to you're liking.

That razor mouse that I posted isn't only good for it's looks. It's about 50x more effective than regular mouse, and has increased sensitivity. But the price is outragous for a mouse.

yeah, this mouse is a high performance laser mouse, its been awesome so far. Those 80 dollar ones looked cool, its just I have to buy a 950 watt power supply too

Guest some fag
yeah, this mouse is a high performance laser mouse, its been awesome so far. Those 80 dollar ones looked cool, its just I have to buy a 950 watt power supply too

Why do you need a 950 Watt powersupply?

because I have a 500 gig and 2- 200 gig hard drives, a 7950 gt 512 gpu, 3.4 ghz, 4 gigs of ddr2 sd, an audigy 2 platinum audio card, 2 dvd rw drives, a big heat sink fan and 3- 120 fans. I can't even update my video driver because it will use more power and crash my comp. I have a 550 watt now, and I plan on more upgrades. Also I can't even hook my 2 - 200 gig hard drives up until I upgrade my power supply