Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Construct

guys guys i have tried to get both clay and Guitar guy to put that race into the privaterace section till i can fix the code on them but neither will do it, so you have to talk to them about it

i got a question for you guys...if you just max out the skill that make you invisible...does it make it better? like i remember seeing this before like if you only had 1-2 or maybe even 3 point in it it was buggy but if you was putting more point into it it was fixing out and also is only the invisibility bugged? are the other skills ok ? cuz im trying to get back my 100% completion so i gotta level them up ;P so...are the other skills ok? and what about frog? someone said it was broken too but ...which skills is broken? are they broken like DONT fucking use it or can i still just level them but its just not gonna help me like useless skill? are they both not usable? can i still level them without leveling a certain skill ( any bugged one) ? anyone know?

yes both races are broken only 1 skill works like it should on the constructor and thats the one that makes it look like a ac unit, as far as Mr Frog goes nothing is working right on it "last i checked" and as far as the invisibility goes the code it self is wrong so maxing the invis won't help

Sign in to follow this