Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Norris

Starwars map on WCS#1

Ok yes the map is amazing lots of people like it but we cant fly vehicles yet there is a valid reason this wont work yet but im gonna save everyone the trouble and tell you how to fix this very easily. someone needs to change a simple value server side which is sv_turbophysics 0

then we can fly vehicles without falling thru them

Server crashed at some point need it to be changed again. For i have no idea wat reason the server is setting the sv_turbophysics to 1 when the normal default is supposed to be 0. Might wanna look into that.

Needed bump.

Take this shitty map off. Setting turbophysics to 0 maybe allow us to fly the ships and shit, but it disables the whole server to move props with E.

You know how fucking gay that is?

Starwars is a terrible map anyways. Nobody ever does objective, they just fucking around with the ships. The terrible itself is terrible too.

Set turbophysics back to 1.

TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.

/rage

I agree with Aero this map sucks. This map regardless to having the turbophysics on/off I don't think it is a good map for wcs... ceiling is really really high. The one time I played it, went on a flying race with an awp and sniped. Funny as shit for me but I'm sure people were getting pissed off. I also was tempted to get the bomb on T and fly up and do nothing. Of course I didn't do that but hell the temptation to be an asshole was there.

Oh and being unable to move props on other maps = lame.

Immovable walls of barrels as Trickster Assassin are the best.

Guitar Guy said he was working on it already. Don't know if he ever got to it.

Star wars needs to be fixed anyways.

All vehicles set your health( no matter the race) to 100....

100 hp on a shadow lurker is just rediculous(i was playing shadow lurker first time on this map since it was fixed, sitting on a mountain/outside of AT-AT, and sniping with your 120 dmg shots= fucked up(especially with 100 hp)