Sign in to follow this  
Velo

I herd most SO's

Benefit? Be more specific because all i'm getting from people is just me using rude langauge.

Punishing right on site as you see it, not asking for answers, etc. I've heard stories from people scared to kill you just because they're afraid you're going to punish them because you thought it was RDM, seen posts saying that, etc.

This shit's way too blown up. One offense with mafia and he's getting railed. With all the whiny bitches saying "he rdmed me" someone's bound to make a mistake sometime. Let it be. Grow up, the problem has been dealt with.

This mainly. Mafia is a great Admin in my opinion. He isn't the boot-camp-instructor.jpg

Which is why most people from what i've seen Like mafia. True his language may need to be toned down a bit( i love ya mafia, but it may be funny as fuck to hear you ingame, but Forum is only part Ya need to improve upon in my opinion :). )

Other than his language, From my personal experience with mafia, he is not nearly as "abusive" as some people are with their admin/SO(not going to name names here, as they are no longer SO's)

So, other than mafia's forum diction, and the bit harsh of a ban, He is a great Admin and SO. Fuck, he's one of the reasons i applied (and got) into sG. He is just fun to be around, he's like Monkeh, but not in all caps!

Read that again Mafia. Fix your attitude up a bit, stop using foul language (nword, fucking faggot, shut the fuck up you fucking faggot, your other remarks that you are infamous for) to everyone about everything, and people will start to not care too much and will stop saying how you're a bad SO.

This. I understand you like talking shit Mafia, but as an SO, you're supposed to set an example. When you constantly yell and use this language ALL the time, it looks extremely unprofessional.

Even looking through the ban list, nearly every comment you leave on the "ban reason" has either fag or faggot in it.

Guest J_MaFia
Punishing right on site as you see it, not asking for answers, etc. I've heard stories from people scared to kill you just because they're afraid you're going to punish them because you thought it was RDM, seen posts saying that, etc.

Yeh. I've been admin on this server so long I'm able to tell when people just join to fuck with the server and mass rdm. I do ask questions most of the time though, just ask the regulars who play on the server. But then again you dont play TTT as much as you use too as well as goldentounge and Musicfreak so idk why there intimidated.

Guest J_MaFia
This. I understand you like talking shit Mafia, but as an SO, you're supposed to set an example. When you constantly yell and use this language ALL the time, it looks extremely unprofessional.

Even looking through the ban list, nearly every comment you leave on the "ban reason" has either fag or faggot in it.

Sorry I'm humoring the reasons I dont see why this has never been addresed before if you have all this entire time had a problem with it.

This is what I was scared of. Once someone get's a higher position, they can't be themselves anymore. Mafia always said things like this, and everyone liked him. He was a cool guy.

I know I used to scream a lot on WCS, and that was me being me, some people liked me, some people didn't. And now, as I became SO, I feel like I can't be the same old me anymore. If I continue to scream like I did before, people will prob think I'm a bad person. So yea.

Hai.

Sorry I'm humoring the reasons I dont see why this has never been addresed before if you have all this entire time had a problem with it.

Because I haven't seen it as a big enough issue to bring it up, but figured while we're addressing issues I might as well bring it to light.

And I don't mind that you're "humoring up" the reasons for bans, but it gets old when you do it every single time.

Guest J_MaFia
This is what I was scared of. Once someone get's a higher position, they can't be themselves anymore. Mafia always said things like this, and everyone liked him. He was a cool guy.

I know I used to scream a lot on WCS, and that was me being me, some people liked me, some people didn't. And now, as I became SO, I feel like I can't be the same old me anymore. If I continue to scream like I did before, people will prob think I'm a bad person. So yea.

Hai.

J_Mafia says thank you for this useful post!

But really i've always been liked for this and now that i'm an SO my language and my way of acting in-game is suddenly becoming an issue and I think its a load of bullshit. I've always been like this. I've made every server I play in fun. Half of the new fags I've been told really want to join sG or have joined and want to donate or have donated because the server is rediculously fun.

If you're asking me to change my attitude on the forums then okay as for in-game though? I dont think so. And if it's bugging you that much just take my SO away. I'm not changing the way I talk or act in-game because from what I've been told it's funny as shit and the people really do enjoy me in any server. If it's a problem then take my SO away cause I'm not going to change the way I act because a couple people are having a issue with it. Most people love me for it and think I'm funny as shit.

I really think you're all being assholes toward me asking me to change because I have SO. That's just me. My admining is fine there is no problem with it.

Hai.

No one can truly know the extent of how true this is.

And remember guys, we pick SO's due to who we think is mature enough to handle the job and will lead by example. The clan then votes on how the SO's have been acting/behaving and we then decide who needs to be removed or maybe even bumped up to a higher position. Anything is possible if you have the right attitude and treat others how you would want to be treated. And non SO's/clanmember/players get demos or screen shots of SO's acting out and we will handle it asap.

Also, to all SO's, you really don't have to change a lot of who you are, you just can't be doing kiddy shit like yelling on the mic all the time or doing stuff that overly annoys people.

I still act the same in game mostly. Still fuck around with some people and all, but nothing overbearing. You guys have just have to keep some sort of responsibility around and not push limits. People can be iffy in game.

Guest Horny©at
Also, to all SO's, you really don't have to change a lot of who you are, you just can't be doing kiddy shit like yelling on the mic all the time or doing stuff that overly annoys people.

I still act the same in game mostly. Still fuck around with some people and all, but nothing overbearing. You guys have just have to keep some sort of responsibility around and not push limits. People can be iffy in game.

Even though I'm not SO, I can relate to this. I feel like me, as an admin, have the same responsibilities to uphold as SO's and every other admin out there. Just because you get red or orange crayon on your name and greater immunity doesn't make you any different than a paying admin, Both have the same job, and that is to stop shit from happening and maintain the servers.

Mafia's been know to have a trucker's mouth and I don't pin it against him, It's in his blood lol. But yes I have seen him change, yet I don't know what it is that's changed, it's just my gut telling me.

I think Mafia is a great admin with some issues, just like every other admin( SO's included), I got my issues and quirks too. I throw out the occasion special round votes just for some fun why still not straying away to far from my job as an admin.

SO's just tend to be in the limelight more than the average admin, so you're basically scrutinized for every little thing and one screw up might mean the end of your SO.

I play wcs1 mostly because of this, not because I can't admin jb or TTT, but wcs1 is more chill, you can fuck up and be as kooky as you want, albeit there is the occasional hacker, unlike TTT or JB where every little thing you do is controversial, be it the player or admin(did he rdm or not? etc).

You do not want to get to that point mafia where players are hesitant and vacillate on whether they should kill you or not in ttt or jb, they probably shit their pants because you might use your admin because things didn't go your way. Show that you're an sG member playing on the server first and an admin second, not some power-hungry admin who gets their fix on slaying, banning, kicking for no reason.