Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

What is the main reason why you don't playing in server 2

I'm happy to code, help, fix, test the races, whatever.

I know jack shit about coding, but I'm willing to learn and I can start playing a lot more if need be.

I do agree that sometimes you just get pooped on because of how unbalanced the races are. I really haven't been able to enjoy a lot of my time on wcs2 because of the bullshit some people pull.

not directed at all of you, just a few of the people that have admin that play on that server are the worst and its annoying when their e-peen is fully erect and they are all high and mighty

I'm happy to code, help, fix, test the races, whatever.

I know jack shit about coding, but I'm willing to learn and I can start playing a lot more if need be.

I do agree that sometimes you just get pooped on because of how unbalanced the races are. I really haven't been able to enjoy a lot of my time on wcs2 because of the bullshit some people pull.

In case you wish to try, this guide appears awesome, at least at the basics.

http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php/topic,11006.0.html

bad admins play there

Owned by jamaal... Most of you :)

In case you wish to try, this guide appears awesome, at least at the basics.

http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php/topic,11006.0.html

Thank you! I never realized how similar coding this is to what it was!

//  Format:

// "number" // unique ID !!

// {

// "name" "race name" // The name of the race, keep it short

// "author" "your name" // Who coded this race (can be empty or 0)

// "shortdescription" "text" // you can give a SHORT description, shows in changerace, or "0"

// "required_level" "number" // Minimum level required to choose this race (can be 0, also see config file !!)

// "maximum_level" "number" // Maximum level possible to choose this race (can be 0, also see config file !!)

// "allow_only" "<steam/ip> <admins>"// Allow only the given Steam-IDs to choose the race (can be 0, also see config !!)

// "teamlimit" "number" // You can limit the race to X for each team. Set 0 to disable

// "restrict_shop" "<name/id>" // which item cannot be bought by that race, eg. <bootspeed> or whole category <cat_2>

// "restrict_map" "<mapname>" //

// "preloadcmd" "code" // The commands executed on server start, eg. used to create variables

// "player_spawn_cmd" "code" // Command is executed for players of this race, on spawning

// "round_start_cmd" "code" // Command is executed every round-start for all players

// "round_end_cmd" "code" // Command is executed every round-end for all players

// "numberofskills" "number" // How many skills does this race have ?

// "numberoflevels" "number" // Until which level can players go ?

// "skillnames" "name1|name2|..." // the name of the skills, divided by |

// "skilldescr" "text1|text2|..." // description of the skills, divided by |

// "skillcfg" "cfg1|cfg2|..." // The config it checks on, divided by |, valid are: player_death, player_kill, player_attacker, player_victim, player_spawn, player_say, player_ultimate

// "skill1_setting" "set1|set2|..." // Setting for each skill, used for set variables/skill strength

// "skill1_cmd" "code" // Code to execute for skill 1

// "skill1_sfx" "code" // Effects code to execute for skill 1

// "skill2_setting" "set1|set2|..." // Setting for each skill, used for set variables/skill strength

// "skill2_cmd" "code" // Code to execute for skill 2

// "skill2_sfx" "code" // Effects code to execute for skill 2

// "skill3_setting" "set1|set2|..." // Setting for each skill, used for set variables/skill strength

// "skill3_cmd" "code" // Code to execute for skill 3

// "skill3_sfx" "code" // Effects code to execute for skill 3

// "skill4_setting" "set1|set2|..." // Setting for each skill, used for set variables/skill strength

// "skill4_cmd" "code" // Code to execute for skill 4

// "skill4_sfx" "code" // Effects to execute for skill 4

// "ultimate_cooldown" "time" // Cooldow time for the LAST skill (if setting is player_ultimate) should be > 0 !

// "racealias_anythng" "code" // create a new alias, good to avoid alot of "if(server_var(wcs_rand) = 1) then ...."

// }

//

// variables like wcs_x1, wcs_y1, wcs_z1, wcs_x2, wcs_y2, wcs_z2, wcs_rand, wcs_health, wcs_dmg already EXISTS and don't have to be initialized

// for the ultimate, DON'T use event_var(userid), use server_var(wcs_userid) instead !

I am impressed with the similarity! Thank you Deofuta!

I've played in server 1 since UV. I like the people that still play here and I like the races. Plus I'm already at like 1,500 total level so why switch to server 2.

Not that I have Uramikir maxed, but it's not hard to max it. You can simply play on a race that you're good at/maxed on and keep switching off to Uramikir to use tomes. I have 2900 levels, and only 69% complete. As does dMech. There's not many places you can use your money on sometimes :P

Because there are more faggots on server 1 that I want to kill. Server 2 people are too nice, I came in, played a while and got bored.

and iyedol isn't on Server 2 anymore.

I don't play on server 2 because leveling races is a bitch. I hate it. On the old server 2 I had around 2000 or 2500 levels, which haven't been recovered. Some races were pretty fun to play but I spend all my time in WCS1 now.

Sign in to follow this