Reasons why I dont like WCS2:

Trolls Example- C12k

Bad Players

Knife Races are crazy bad op

Its not as good as the old WCS2

Not very sufficient population

all my butt buddies play WCS1

WCS1 has bigger dicks

I haven't even played the new wcs2, mostly because I get a super high ping now since I live across the world :\

WCS2 when sandman (Beefwipe) was ENG was probably the best time.

ok, the reason why I think it was best when Sandman was running it was because he brought out a lot of races that were based on ideas from people who played on the server as well as added a lot of maps in that were fun to play and playing on the server himself a lot. Just some of the reasons..

ok, the reason why I think it was best when Sandman was running it was because he brought out a lot of races that were based on ideas from people who played on the server as well as added a lot of maps in that were fun to play and playing on the server himself a lot. Just some of the reasons..

It cause he is black

I like server 2 :C

Less l33t players and smaller games.

The downside is I rarely see any sG people on it other than a few on occasion.

pff fuuu whore i always play there :( but anyway i started playing a lil less than earlier personally becuz not enough people on and i mainly only play on server that has alot of people i dont like playing in a server with only like...10 people or so its not really fun i enjoy playing in any server that has a crapload people :) whoever said server 2 the race play you server 1 you play the race > totally true proof >> i been top alot recently :) and everyone know that im the worst player in da world lolz

pff fuuu whore i always play there :( but anyway i started playing a lil less than earlier personally becuz not enough people on and i mainly only play on server that has alot of people i dont like playing in a server with only like...10 people or so its not really fun i enjoy playing in any server that has a crapload people :) whoever said server 2 the race play you server 1 you play the race > totally true proof >> i been top alot recently :) and everyone know that im the worst player in da world lolz

capt u play there 2 much u already have 100 % maxed

yeah nobody try to make it better but imo ... if we ever decide to reset again...100% sure we automaticly kill the server forever . it take like 3500 levels to max everything and it take a long ass fucking time i was playing every single days and like ...maybe 12 hours a day for a long time when i had no life and was shooting myself at night .. i mean...anyway so imagine people that only play like 2 hours a day and lets be honest 99% of people are very lazy ;P they will never try again to level up everything for the 3rd mother fucking time...i wouldnt either i would be so pissed as hell i was alreaddy pissed by the first reset like most of us and alot of people stopped playing already if we reset AGAIN ...be sure u kill the server if you dont give them their level back nobody will waste their time to level it again for the 3rd time and they will prob keep in mind that ok...its been reseted 2 time already..who say its not gonna reset again in a month or two ? fuck that they wont play anymore we already lost alot if we reset it again we will prob lose another 75% of the people...personaly i think its a very very bad idea and will be mortal for the server

Oh and idk but personally every time i play wcs1 i always do like 400 damage to lot of people and zero fucking die...its gay( what is also gay is i need to add more words to fucking be able to edit? wtf is that crap)

once i get all of sever 2 max imma go for server 1..... xD... but the only thing that pisses me off in s2 is the mega whorers and the the races NEED to be fixed and balanced....

once i get all of sever 2 max imma go for server 1..... xD... but the only thing that pisses me off in s2 is the mega whorers and the the races NEED to be fixed and balanced....

theres a reason why we aren't balancing the races thats server 1's deal, on server 2 the races them self balance each other out

theres a reason why we aren't balancing the races thats server 1's deal, on server 2 the races them self balance each other out

then again are we gonna keep swappin races back and forth? its pretty annoying like ill whore zeus or what not

but thats not the deal.... i meant as in broken races... like qur and what not as well

then again are we gonna keep swappin races back and forth? its pretty annoying like ill whore zeus or what not

but thats not the deal.... i meant as in broken races... like qur and what not as well

well we would need an Engineer that isn't always busy and when he's not busy he's playing minigames or jailbreak, so if we can get an Engineer that would code for us we can get races fixed, but right now are 2 Engineers aren't interested in fixing the races

Worst part about s2 nowadays is people spec-betting... That needs to be fixed. It's irritating to see players come in and have 99-100% complete with 3200 levels effortlessly, then poop on the players that are actually trying to level and talk smack afterwards.

Worst part about s2 nowadays is people spec-betting... That needs to be fixed. It's irritating to see players come in and have 99-100% complete with 3200 levels effortlessly, then poop on the players that are actually trying to level and talk smack afterwards.

How do i thank you? cause there's like 5 people at least in the server who never earned their levels through players but betting...

I mean its a good way to get levels, but they never legit earn them. As playing through them.

I'm at 97% and earned every race the hard way. Sometimes maybe get some cash spams but the admins do it.

And playing broken races like Uramikir is pretty much pointless but im just trying to level him.

And im going to seriously have fun with CSS Pro -___-

well we would need an Engineer that isn't always busy and when he's not busy he's playing minigames or jailbreak, so if we can get an Engineer that would code for us we can get races fixed, but right now are 2 Engineers aren't interested in fixing the races

lololol i guess if we can get others to code races and fix em we'd b a happy server 2.

I heard iyedol wanted to code. I also want to learn to code races.

Be cool to learn stuff like that.

Main reason I don't play is just bad stigma. I played there before and I just remember being hit by such bullshit from some races that I went "Well, this is pretty gay. Can't see half the stuff going on."

Ironic since I play #1 now, but I guess those few experiences messed it up for me.

server #2 needs its own coder and its own engineer

the races are too OP for my liking

I take my job as tester very seriously on server #1

that won't happen any time soon i don't think, least not from what i've heard

Would be nice though

How do i thank you? cause there's like 5 people at least in the server who never earned their levels through players but betting...

I mean its a good way to get levels, but they never legit earn them. As playing through them.

I'm at 97% and earned every race the hard way. Sometimes maybe get some cash spams but the admins do it.

And playing broken races like Uramikir is pretty much pointless but im just trying to level him.

And im going to seriously have fun with CSS Pro -___-

i think everybody who has uramikir maxed should have their levels reset because they obviously got those levels by spec-betting

also why dont we just throw on the betting plugin from wcs1? it seems that would solve the problem

I haven't even played the new wcs2, mostly because I get a super high ping now since I live across the world :\

WCS2 when sandman (Beefwipe) was ENG was probably the best time.

really? i want beefwipe back! :( but i heard that now we will get new servers soon ....lets see how it goes

i think everybody who has uramikir maxed should have their levels reset because they obviously got those levels by spec-betting

also why dont we just throw on the betting plugin from wcs1? it seems that would solve the problem

Thats what im saying, its a huge pain to level a knife race that has no skills or abilities on it.

It's takin me forever to max it runnin around trying to get a knife

There is a couple people who spec-bet almost all their levels and no pointing fingers but yeah pretty gay...

Thought i was gonna hit 100% before everyone but w/e

So, from everything I have read for the past 15 minutes... I have figured that the problem is mainly..

Broken races+Retarded Whores+Gray Man+Spec Betting+Low Population+Level Resets+Need of an Eng/Coder = Failing WCS2

I coded before the major update, and I mean more than just c/p. I did custom race aliases and everything, even managed to fix a few races that my old pal Teacher Creature messed up ._. (In fact he and I still caht and I play on his wcs server...)

My point is I would be willing to help and relearn to attempt to help wcs2.

Thanks,

I'm a Bonana!

Sign in to follow this