Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Sharing Food & Drink

So what do you guys think about sharing food and drink?

i.e: Drinking soda or water someone else has been drinking or letting a friend take a bite out of your burger or whatnot.

I personally don't give much of a fuck, unless they are an all around filthy person, and in the case of drink, as long as they dont backwash I'm good. With food, long as they don't slobber all over it, I'm good then too.

Giving people the last of my stuff is fine, as is sharing out chips and things like that. Not really keen on the whole "let's both nibble this sausage" idea.

I could care less about beverages as well, but I normally don't let people share food unless it's not entirely engrossing like things you actually have to commit to. A burger, for example, I wouldn't share. Get your own, dick.

Cant do it. Still have horrific memories of my dip shit brother and I needing to share a bottle of soda, and him backwashing god knows what into it.

Guest J_MaFia

Got alot of black friends that dont know there place when it comes to other ppls shit so. I share sometimes.

Got alot of black friends that dont know there place when it comes to other ppls shit so. I share sometimes.

You and your black friends, that's all you've been talking about lately lol

WELL I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TOO, I POUND THEIR FIST WITH MINE AS I WALK BY, OKAY?

If someone asks me for a bite/sip I'll give it to them, except if it's candy -_-

Guest J_MaFia
You and your black friends, that's all you've been talking about lately lol

WELL I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TOO, I POUND THEIR FIST WITH MINE AS I WALK BY, OKAY?

If someone asks me for a bite/sip I'll give it to them, except if it's candy -_-

I barley have white friends irl :( Maybe like 20 or so every1 else is either blek, hispanic or sum other shit.

I honestly won't share food nor drink with anyone. I don't know where they have been or what they have been doing with their mouths/hands.

I stabbed my friend in the hand with a fork because he tried to touch my food once. Hoe be crazy to try again.

if i share a drink. i dont touch my lips to the can( bottle or w/e) and if its food i usually will share a bite or just have them bit from the other end and work my way around their bite, unless its cake

I won't even share my drinks with my parents.

Only person I'd ever share my drink with is anybody whom I exchange saliva with on a regular basis.