Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Job

What is your job? CNA at a local hospital

How much do you make an hour? I work nights now so around $13 an hour

How many Hours do you work a week? It depends. I choose when I work so usually around 36 hours

What are your hours? 7-7

Do you like your job? I enjoy it a lot just the 12 hour shifts can get kinda miserable.

Where will you be working at?
Lifeguard at my University's aquatic center.

My training is this week and I start next week, so I don't know how many hours I'll work or if I'll like it (I expect I will).

I don't even know how much pays. The last job I had as a biology lab assistant payed $7.25 (minimum wage), and I'm pretty sure this job pays a little more than that.

I'm excited to start though. I'll update in a week or two.

So, started today. Opened up one of the indoor pools in the morning, then rotated between there and the big outdoor pool. Ton of people, really warm today but not too bad. I wore one of the new tank tops they got in today, and I now have the goofiest tan/burn line.

I get paid $7.75 an hour, and worked 8.5 hours today since I was able to pick up another shift. I had a good time, pretty easy job, just have to be alert when on duty. Had to tell some 25 year old he wasn't allowed on the big slide anymore because he kept flipping around on it after he was told not to. He got really mad and whiney about it, walked to the other side of the pool, stopped, looked up at the guard at the top of the slide, and did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkzD5KRuMlo

(only about 3 times though). The guard near him turned around, looked at him, then asked over radio "Did that guy just thump his chest at you? What the hell?" All the guards at the pool just cracked up simultaneously, and it confused the patrons. The guy never got back in the water and left about 10 minutes later.

Nothing eventful other than that. One of my coworkers brought his new puppy in with him this morning, so I got to play with it on break. The girl who started today also is really hot, but she's still in highschool and none of the other girls I've met so far are that great.

I can only imagine you get a lot of clowns at a pool like that, GT. You have you tell us more about other idiots that get thrown our, or embarrassed. I have a friend who also lifeguards and he says that he has to tell at least one person to get out cause they do retarded stuff.

I can only imagine you get a lot of clowns at a pool like that, GT. You have you tell us more about other idiots that get thrown our, or embarrassed. I have a friend who also lifeguards and he says that he has to tell at least one person to get out cause they do retarded stuff.

I work at a pool in a city that has a majority population of Mexicans/Black people so we get plenty of idiots that we have to throw out during the summer

I work at a pool in a city that has a majority population of Mexicans/Black people so we get plenty of idiots that we have to throw out during the summer
majority population of Mexicans/Black people
so we get plenty of idiots that we have to throw out

Are you suggesting these are causally related?

What is your job Fireman. Dj. Radio host, security guard - night club. Music Producer

How much do you one hour? fireman ($ 28.74) Radio Host ($ 17.24) Dj ($ 36.4)

security guard. the same as DJ when I swap work from Dj to security guard.

Music producer depends on how much music is being sold, get money 3 times a year for my music.

How many hours do you work per week? Normal hours are 37, plus 10 hours every 2 weekend = DJ and security guard. Music Producer, I can not put time on

What are your hours? many

Do you like your job? Sometimes, it can be hard

What is your job?-Janitor

How much do you make an hour?-7.25 minimum wage

How many Hours do you work a week?-10-15

What are your hours?-how ever long it takes to clean the buildings

Do you like your job?-yea, girls bathrooms are sick, we find drinks and food bags in their stalls, how can u eat and poo at the same time that is sick.

The other day there was a large middle aged father throwing his young children over other patrons into the pool, and one of the lifeguards blew her whistle at him and told him to stop. About 30 minutes and two stand rotations later, she's at another stand, and he looks to see if she's look at him, and when she turns her head he started throwing his kids again. I whistle at him, and he turns around and gives me one of these :

troll%2Bface.png

I look sternly at him, shake my head, and mouth "No." (It would have been hard for him to hear me say anything else.) He stops, floats around the lazy river that consists of most of the pool, and gets out at the stairs by my guard stand. He walks over to me, and with the same trollface grin, says "I'm sorry, they just slipped out of my hands." Without missing a beat I said "Then maybe you need a time out from the pool so your hands can dry off." For a second I thought he was going to attack me, then he walked away. I was hoping he would complain to my supervisor, as they would more than likely side with me and kick him out of the complex.

The next weird incident was with a fellow lifeguard, not a patron. I was at the first stand at the outdoor pool, and another lifeguard who started working just a week after me came up to take my spot so I could rotate to stand 2. I hadn't chatted with him much, but he seemed like a really nice guy, athletic, pretty handsome, friendly with patrons and other guards. As I'm handing him the guard tube, he says with a grin "The girl in the pink and yellow doesn't look so bad." I quickly scan the pool area, and don't see any girl in pink and yellow, but not wanting to seem like a moron I say "Yeah, not bad at all." I take two steps, and standing about 10 feet from the guard stand is a 5 year old girl in a yellow bathing suit with pink flowers.

I paused in my tracks with this look:

atheist_rage_face.jpg

I walk to stand two and sit there for the remainder of my shift, constantly looking for a girl of at least respectable age in pink and yellow to redeem my coworker, but I can't find a single one. It's not until ten minutes later that a twenty something hot chick walks out of the women's locker room with a pink bikini top and yellow bottom. I let out the biggest sigh of relief in my life and radio him saying "Good eye bro." He nodded and grinned, not realizing I'd spent the last ten minutes thinking he was a total pedo.

What is your job?: I'm a backup cashier and a bagboy at Piggly Wiggly, a grocery store. It used to be the other way around, backup bagboy/main cashier.

How much do you make an hour?: $7.25 :\

How many Hours do you work a week?: 35-40 (The main reason it sucks, NO fucking time to myself..)

What are your hours?: 3/4PM-11PM

Do you like your job? : Eh. It sucks for the most part, hardly any time off, boss, just sucks in general but the pay isn't bad for a kid my age. You do see a lot of interesting shit though, I couldn't tell you all the crazy stuff I've seen/heard about.

I take two steps, and standing about 10 feet from the guard stand is a 5 year old girl in a yellow bathing suit with pink flowers.

But was she hot or not?

What is your job?- network analyst / service tech

How much do you make an hour?- $25.65

How many Hours do you work a week?-40

What are your hours?-shift work. nights, days.

Do you like your job?-yup. i'm damn good at it too.

So, another tale of weird shit from my work.

Today there were 3 troublemakers who showed up at the pool when it opened and stayed for about 4 hours. I say troublemakers because they would always run, climb over stuff, one broke a water spigot, etc. I'd estimate their ages between 7 and 9.

During one instance of horseplay, they seemed to be wrestling by latching on to each others heads. After they passed closer, I realized what they were up to:

The kids were grabbing each other by the hair, facing each other, arms locked straight and parallel, and were attempting to lick each other on the face without getting licked themselves. This was the game they had created. Competitive face-licking.

I was a strange kid growing up, but dear god I hope I wasn't that strange.

Today there were 3 troublemakers who showed up at the pool when it opened and stayed for about 4 hours. I say troublemakers because they would always run, climb over stuff, one broke a water spigot, etc. I'd estimate their ages between 7 and 9.

During one instance of horseplay, they seemed to be wrestling by latching on to each others heads. After they passed closer, I realized what they were up to:

The kids were grabbing each other by the hair, facing each other, arms locked straight and parallel, and were attempting to lick each other on the face without getting licked themselves. This was the game they had created. Competitive face-licking.

I don't.. even?

I may be a furfag but this has gone beyond extraordinary. Pretty sure you would never catch me or any of my friend doing this when we were that age. Suppose they're a special breed of children.

THIS

SOUNDS

AWESOME

Maybe if your competitor is this:

1307851209-50.jpg

Dear god I love her

but right now we're discussing this:

young-boy.jpg

So no, it sounds fucking creepy.

I wish I could thank you because this is so true.

Especially considering I usually don't enjoy the presence of little children given the fact that ninety percent of them are obnoxiously loud and rambunctious; even when they are slightly worn out from the latter.

I may be a furfag .

Holy shit dude, how did I miss this when I first read it?

That's.. interesting. I'm not really opinionated on it either way, but I know a lot of people who passionately hate furries.

Luckily you shouldn't get too much flack, it turns out Junzou, a JCS here, is one too. Last I heard he's been to a couple conventions. You should message him some time, he'd just like to know there's another one of you in the community.

Holy shit dude, how did I miss this when I first read it?

That's.. interesting. I'm not really opinionated on it either way, but I know a lot of people who passionately hate furries.

Luckily you shouldn't get too much flack, it turns out Junzou, a JCS here, is one too. Last I heard he's been to a couple conventions. You should message him some time, he'd just like to know there's another one of you in the community.

Eh, I know there's a lot of 'haters' as most people would namely call it these days, but I have yet to have someone ruin a good mood of mine because they started flaming me over it. Surprisingly enough, I haven't gotten any heat for it while I play TTT, and I play quite often if I may add. But yeuh, I know 'we' are regarded as 'lowly' in most communities because I view things differently than them, but it seems to be a reoccurring and common theme throughout the history of the world in general. It's nothing new and I don't plan on changing my views because a few kids think I'm weird and rage over the fact.

But anyway, enough of that, thanks for the advice; If it's not troll advice. :3 (Edit: Gosh, I swear, I put way too many commas and useless paraphrases into sentences when I've got a crap load of fatigue weighing on my mind.)

You can love your furries, but I am the pedo here ;) Just look at my steam profile pic, and half the shit on my computer xD!!!!!

(BTW can anyone supply me with some loli? I am running low on new stuff!!)

EDIT:: Rune, your grammar was perfect.... Just saying!

EDIT2:: I will accept Furry love too!

So today, got a two hour break, went and hooked up with my ex in the house she's housesitting, came back to work, and at the outdoor pool, which was mostly empty due to cloudy weather, was a group of about four 16 year old girls and 2 guys of the same age. The kids were playing basketball in the goal we have in the middle of the pool on a wall, and it looked more like rugby than basketball with how much they jumped on each other and how handsy they were. Then during certain songs on the radio, the two hottest girls, one was a 9, the other was an 8.5, started showing each other suggestive dance moves, such as shaking their very gifted chests and asses in the shallow water. This escalated to them eventually grinding on each other multiple times. I thought I was satisfied for the rest of the day after my ex, but holy fuck I almost jumped in that pool and joined them.

TL/dr two smoking hot jailbait chicks in wet bikinis with big tits were rubbing all over each other right in front of me. I'm so damn glad I had my guard tube to cover my crotch with.

So today at work, one of my managers had me go shave during my 10 minute break (took me 14 minutes to go home and get back). I have shaved the night before.

No hot girls in bikinis though.

What is your job? United States Chairforce

How much do you make an hour? 15-22? I am not quite sure really per hour...

How many Hours do you work a week? 40-55

What are your hours? 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Do you like your job? Am a "student" currently awaiting further training so as of now I am doing jack shit... Dont really care for it all that much.

My summer job is on a restaurant/kiosk/gas station. Around 10$ per day, 8 hours shift.

I also do work on a chicken farm here, putting 16 thousand chickens in boxes. Thats around 130$ for a 4 hours work, i do that like twice a month.

And I work for my dad, driving tractors and stuff.

On winters I deliver pizzas on weekends, with school.