Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Job

When the fuck did I say that, I'm agnostic.

And learn to read people. I never said sensei had one set fucking definition I even said I never heard anyone use it in any context other than as a teacher of martial arts, I was stating that in my usage of the word, that was the context and that is that. Get some fucking books people.

then you need to go to japan. they call their teacher sensai *the one that actually teach and not martial arts*

Any more spam posts talking about what Sensei means or religion is getting 10 more points and a day ban.

Thread is about jobs. Talk about your fucking job or GTFO already.

Any more spam posts talking about what Sensei means or religion is getting 10 more points and a day ban.

This reaction is so goddamn retarded. 'Spam' is so common that it hardly matters unless we're talking about something important, so it just seems to me that you wanted to exercise some useless limitation because, quite frankly, you're pretty useless. Or maybe you just wanted to swoop down and save Balthazar from his clear inability to read.

This reaction is so goddamn retarded. 'Spam' is so common that it hardly matters unless we're talking about something important, so it just seems to me that you wanted to exercise some useless limitation because, quite frankly, you're pretty useless. Or maybe you just wanted to swoop down and save Balthazar from his clear inability to read.

I wouldn't recommend saying a admin is stupid when this whole argument is stupid so what is someone is wrong you don't have to rub it in someones face about it. and if a Joint chief is trying to end this argument you should not mention it again. its common sense and stay on topic its called pub for a reason.

I wouldn't recommend saying a admin is stupid when this whole argument is stupid so what is someone is wrong you don't have to rub it in someones face about it. and if a Joint chief is trying to end this argument you should not mention it again. its common sense and stay on topic its called pub for a reason.

Haha, you're so naive.

I meant useless not stupid xD my bad.

na·ive adj \nä-ˈēv, nī-\

na·iv·erna·iv·est

Definition of NAIVE

a : deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment; especially : credulous

b : not previously subjected to experimentation or a particular experimental situation <made the test with naive rats>; also : not having previously used a particular drug (as marijuana)

c : not having been exposed previously to an antigen <naive T cells>

na·ive adj \nä-ˈēv, nī-\

na·iv·erna·iv·est

Definition of NAIVE

a : deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment; especially : credulous

b : not previously subjected to experimentation or a particular experimental situation <made the test with naive rats>; also : not having previously used a particular drug (as marijuana)

c : not having been exposed previously to an antigen <naive T cells>

K. I am going to sound like a couple asshat here, but Holy fuck, do not act like a fucking High Class ingrate whom is brash towards other individual's feelings, showing a very immature and arrogant attitude. Like fuck Pebbz, notkane Actually used decent grammatical correctness in his post this time and yet you feel the need to post Definitions to belittle him. God damn, be fucking ashamed.

Here is one for you:

ar·ro·gance

noun

offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

Also, please do take this one into consideration in your own introspection:

humility

hu·mil·i·ty

noun

the quality or condition of being humble; modest opinion or estimate of one's own importance, rank, etc.

Now Pebbz, i honestly do believe you need to take a step back and just go calm down. No need to drag shit on anymore. Let the idiotic fucking debate go, or if you cannot, Please go start a thread on the etymology of words and debate it all there. Good Day sir.

Now, let's get back to the topic at hand.

Jobs:

Currently None (except for delivery, but that's not a "job job").

Previously: Miscellaneous side jobs which ranged in pay.

*Also, if i get infracted for this, let me. I just cannot stand people belittling someone who is trying to use proper grammatical correctness when they normally do not.

K. I am going to sound like a couple asshat here, but Holy fuck, do not act like a fucking High Class ingrate whom is brash towards other individual's feelings, showing a very immature and arrogant attitude. Like fuck Pebbz, notkane Actually used decent grammatical correctness in his post this time and yet you feel the need to post Definitions to belittle him. God damn, be fucking ashamed.

yo Bro, I was Not even Commentating on His grammar at ALL. I called HIM nAIve beCause he clearly does NOT know Me nor is he Familiar with the Forums (post count/join date). BuT hey, I'm sure youR a smart guy who realized that, right?

In short, you're retarded and can't read.

>mfw this entire thread

nPE75.jpg

Also, being off-topic doesn't make it spam. If you're genuinely replying to someone's post I don't see what the big deal is.

You guys got into some debate about religion and word usage in a pub thread. Go to N&D if you wish to discuss it. And I don't mind off topic-ness, but almost six pages worth? Come on.

>Oracion you should be use to this by now haha. This is sG.

Anyways on to something relevant.

What is your job? Teach

How much do you make an hour? Not enough

How many Hours do you work a week? 40-ish

What are your hours? 8-4:30 M-F

Do you like your job? Yes, I love everything besides all the paperwork, disciplinary actions, parents, and bureaucratic bullshit.

You guys got into some debate about religion and word usage in a pub thread. Go to N&D if you wish to discuss it. And I don't mind off topic-ness, but almost six pages worth? Come on.

Again, stop spamming the thread guys. Stay on topic.
'

Can't help feeling that these 4 posts in this thread are not about jobs and are off topic?

whom is
I just cannot stand people belittling someone who is trying to use proper grammatical correctness when they normally do not.

lol

What is your job? Being a forum bad ass, among other things.

How much do you make an hour? I do it as a community service.

How many hours do you work a week? It varies.

What are your hours? Also varies.

Do you like your job? The thanks from fans and tears of idiots make it all worth it.

What is your job? Assistant to chef at a restaurant

How much do you make an hour? $5.8

How many hours do you work a week? Normally 10-14 (depending what time the restaurant closes), also I usually have to work a extra shift when a colleague of mine can't work.

What are your hours? Start every day at 17:00 and normally until 23:00 (again depending on what time the restaurant closes/amount of people come to eat, sometimes it closes at 01:00)

Do you like your job? Fuck yes, I learn so many new things to cook and present every time I go to work.