Sign in to follow this  
Feenecks Chompski

My latest negative rep thing

Guest J_MaFia
It's part of my aspergers. I can't help it. A new one that needs to be explained.

Thread: My latest negative rep...

What a tard. You deserve this.

How did I deserve this.

You made a joke about beths relatives even though they are in danger so i negged reped you explaining how I felt and you like a little bitch in responce made this very very sad thread and got shitted on by all the members of sG. Thats pretty much wut happened.

I didn't mean any harm Beth. I am very sorry. That second part is uncalled for. I shouldn't be injured or lose my life because of a post.

Why do you have it in your mind that were out too kill you? What the fuck is going on in your head.

hi bethanyjean

HOW'RE YOUUUUOUOUUU?

in that same place as zeus? Ew, get it off me. Lol

lol'd :P

I didn't mean any harm Beth. I am very sorry. That second part is uncalled for. I shouldn't be injured or lose my life because of a post.

And I was only kidding.

Lol and you won't lose your life or become injured, Simply navigate through windows, find system32 folder, and delete it - this should protect you from any harm whatsoever

HOW'RE YOUUUUOUOUUU?

good, you?

You made a joke about beths relatives even though they are in danger so i negged reped you explaining how I felt and you like a little bitch in responce made this very very sad thread and got shitted on by all the members of sG. Thats pretty much wut happened.

Why do you have it in your mind that were out too kill you? What the fuck is going on in your head.

What you typed in the negative rep thing was uncalled for. I shouldn't die just because of a post. I made mistake. I am only human

She said that she hoped I would get hit by the tornado.

What you typed in the negative rep thing was uncalled for. I shouldn't die just because of a post. I made mistake. I am only human

getting hit by tornado doesnt necessarily mean death. Getting trolled on Syndicate Gamers yields a higher chance of fatal injury apparently.

Are you 12? This is a serious question.

You honestly don't deserve this, as soon as i can i will give you some rep to make up for this.

Unless of course you're just cannibal trolling...

You honestly don't deserve this, as soon as i can i will give you some rep to make up for this.

I don't troll. I am crying my eyes out right now. Thinking certain thoughts. Harmful thoughts. To myself.

Guest J_MaFia

This is some dissapointing shit. You are simply disgraceful lol.

I don't troll. I am crying my eyes out right now. Thinking certain thoughts. Harmful thoughts. To myself.

not sure if serious, but obvious bait is obvious

Holy fuck if you think we have this bad of an influence, why the hell are you still here? Anyone with half a brain would have gone to A shit community like EGO (oasis).

Yea that's what i thought when I muted him on the server (surf) he went totally beserk and gave me my first admin complain in fucking 4 years. Fucking bullshit if you ask me, I don't like him, he brings way to much bullshit in the server and on forums (as you can obviously see....)

Feenecks ones more: Just uninstall and read a book.

I feel like i'm late to the party, but fear not! neg rep was given.

Also, can't tell if srs...with anyone else it would be bs, but with you...I just don't know.

Guest Sandy Balls
I feel like i'm late to the party, but fear not! neg rep was given.

Also, can't tell if srs...with anyone else it would be bs, but with you...I just don't know.

you're kinda late for that rawr.

Otherwise Feenecks has blown this outta proportion, if hes being srs.

Guest J_MaFia

Wonder if he is 4real and kills himself. That'd bring trouble to this site

Jmafia started this, Jmafia is the key to turn it around.

Just claim to be a 13 year old girl, he'll white knight the fuck out of you (and maybe fuck the white knight out of you).

Then:

Be an attention whore.

I'll imply you're a skank.

5 other members will suddenly fall in love with you as well.

Problem solved.

Guest J_MaFia
Jmafia started this, Jmafia is the key to turn it around.

Just claim to be a 13 year old girl, he'll white knight the fuck out of you (and maybe fuck the white knight out of you).

Then:

Be an attention whore.

I'll imply you're a skank.

5 other members will suddenly fall in love with you as well.

Problem solved.

Har de Har Har Har de Har.