Sign in to follow this  
Formerly known as Karma

Is this banned yet?

Anyways... have fun guys... I'm done posting on these forums. :)

Was just going to say, I don't understand... if you hate the place so much, why bother posting? But, now I doesn't have to. =P

I don't understand why Church was banned though, since you were the one who started this thread just to get the attention to get banned. >.<

But I am sure you will both go down together. I couldn't see it happening any other way. That's how couples are. =)

And I mean no harm from this post. Just pointing out some things that I don't understand. I like you Karma, I am not sure if you feel the same towards me, but eh I suppose it happens.

Was just going to say, I don't understand... if you hate the place so much, why bother posting? But, now I doesn't have to. =P

I don't understand why Church was banned though, since you were the one who started this thread just to get the attention to get banned. >.<

But I am sure you will both go down together. I couldn't see it happening any other way. That's how couples are. =)

And I mean no harm from this post. Just pointing out some things that I don't understand. I like you Karma, I am not sure if you feel the same towards me, but eh I suppose it happens.

Your avatar...... disturbs me :S

$0.23 and a rubber band that they come back after Church's ban. :D

How soon after? We already know they'll be back, but in what timeframe is what we're betting on.

I've got a tube of lube (sorry Clay, gonna be rough tonight) that says it's within 2 months.

How soon after? We already know they'll be back, but in what timeframe is what we're betting on.

I've got a tube of lube (sorry Clay, gonna be rough tonight) that says it's within 2 months.

I see your tube and raise you a strawberry flavored condom that its within 1 month after ban ends.

I see your tube and raise you a strawberry flavored condom that its within 1 month after ban ends.

i say fuck the lube , call your strawberry condom and raise you KY gel & a raspberry flavoured condom that it's 2.5 months after ban ends.