Sign in to follow this  
Laughingman

pro jc4x4.exe

fag. restricted me for taking warden over so i could give guy lr, and i didn't say no detour delay i said shift walk then freeze -_- didnt even tel me anything straight restricted

fuckin power trip

rage!

kk im done.

Guest Sandy Balls
no proof no nothing yawn... at least some screenshots or demo would be nice to look/laugh at

nice double post btw

Doesnt even matter he posted in the JB thread anyways.

He was just made that he got restricted for giving invalid orders.

fag. restricted me for taking warden over so i could give guy lr, and i didn't say no detour delay i said shift walk then freeze -_- didnt even tel me anything straight restricted

fuckin power trip

rage!

kk im done.

Sure thing bud. If I remember, you're the idiot who freekills and claims its valid. I'm willing to bet you killed the guy for detouring and that's why you were restricted.

Honestly, was a thread necesary for this?....

But fuck, if he restricted you, next time get proof as been stated and go post in ABOOSE forums.. mk.

Doesnt even matter he posted in the JB thread anyways.

He was just made that he got restricted for giving invalid orders.

sandy how is not including no detours no delays make the order invalid its still a valid order with detours and delays. also if he restrictive for last ct thats a nono. THE ONLY WAY last ct can happen if there are 2 cts and 1 is killed. If 1 ct gets restricted/leaves/suicides then its not last ct and the game must continue

Guest Sandy Balls
sandy how is not including no detours no delays make the order invalid its still a valid order with detours and delays. also if he restrictive for last ct thats a nono. THE ONLY WAY last ct can happen if there are 2 cts and 1 is killed. If 1 ct gets restricted/leaves/suicides then its not last ct and the game must continue

He was taking over warden, If I remember correctly and he told him to freeze or some shit.

I was kinda afk half the time so I really have no idea of what happend exactly.

@ the bold. No, This part is up to the Admin who slayed/restricted the ct to decide i believe. So, they are Last ct IF the admin allows it.

And @ sandy, if he just told them to freeze or take a step left and right and Freeze to take over as warden, then yes, those are invalid orders. However if he did tell them to go somewhere and freeze, but did not say no detours and no delays, those are valid orders, but the t's can go wherever the fuck they want.

Guest J_MaFia

I neg reped you for this cause you're a _________________________

Guest Sandy Balls
@ the bold. No, This part is up to the Admin who slayed/restricted the ct to decide i believe. So, they are Last ct IF the admin allows it.

And @ sandy, if he just told them to freeze or take a step left and right and Freeze to take over as warden, then yes, those are invalid orders. However if he did tell them to go somewhere and freeze, but did not say no detours and no delays, those are valid orders, but the t's can go wherever the fuck they want.

Again as I said previously I was AFK, so I had no idea really what happend.

Last CT is last CT no matter what. Please don't make up rules.

There should be no reason why the LAST COUNTER TERRORIST should not get the privilege of doing whatever he wants.

i dont think people understand, i was just saying it, i am not looking for anything to be done,

this is what happened, he restricted me for not saying detour delay, then he last CT the remaining T.

its all goood in the hooood now

well i think what frostedbutts just provided is beyond proof that admin should be revoked from jc4x4

Lol, i do believe you missed some of the sarcasm that i believe frosted intended there( unless i am wrong, then feel free to correct me FROSTED, not you water).

In that picture, i do not see Frosted asking jc to stop :x, so if he was willing and as long as it did not delay the round, i do not believe there is an issue doing just that

Well, since Akuma has said it's fine now. I request da lock to be implemented :x