Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Interesting facts that rapture was a "prank"

I can't beleive some kids sold their house because of this.......Son I Am Disappoint :l

I can't beleive how stupid you are because of your posting.......Son I Am Disappoint :l

STOP TROLLIN' BRAO!

This is a news and debate topic. I suggest you leave before you get infracted for being a total dumbass

If they were stupid enough to believe this shit and then give up everything they own, then they deserved to loose all they put up. I'm not a Christian, but the Bible clearly states that no man can predict the day or the hour the rapture will come.

This is a news and debate topic. I suggest you leave before you get infracted for being a total dumbass

Clay was the first to post something irrelevant. Don't hate just 'cause his posts are retarded.

OT: That man is teh best troll I have evar seen.

Both him and clay...don't be biased bro.

I agree with madbagel on this one. Darwin will sort out the idiots, but it's the fault of the moron who came up with this stupid rapture shit to begin with, and that person should be punished for extorting peoples beliefs.

Someone ought investigate allegations of fraud by Mr. Camping. I'm sure he used plenty of money for his campaign, but got 10 fold in return. Christians feel they have a need to donate to whatever cause without critical evaluation of that charity. Corruption exists, and to donate frivolously is just foolishness.

Why did god create such greedy subjects... then again maybe s/he isn't so moral. Just fucking with us, just like how 'rapture' didn't happen... or did it and we are in a dream-like state like the matrix.

There you go, I just placed a theory in this thread.

If containing the word "rapture" didn't do it in to begin with, the thread lost any resemblance of seriousness the moment you left a verb out of the title.

Now stop flaming in the News & Debate section.