Sign in to follow this  
water.exe

Orcish horde

Guest J_MaFia

It's because wcs1 is pampered while server 2 is left to suffer from hot ass.

It's there because everybody was bitching about critical grenades and chain lightning spam... even though there's plenty of counters to both of them.

Guest Horny©at

When will people realize that orc is one of the 4 starter races and that the limit needs to be 3 or 4. Are we really gonna start changing limits just because some people get mad that it has chain lightning or this and that?

Like mimic said, there are more than enough counters to this race.

On the real, we know orc horde is never going to go back to it's limit, because the cycle will begin again, and dumbshits will once again complain that's it's unfair.

It was never unfair to begin with. . . we have an anti crit nade item in the shopmenu. We have ulti immune races. What is the problem here? The 4 starter races should never have had a limit imposed anyway.

Except for like the past year there's been a limit on the 4 starter races...

I'm pretty sure the limit was imposed because of dust1, assault, and other cq maps.

Just imagine 9 orcs on one team. If the Ulti immune race is somewhere else, you guys get all popped for 200 dmg instantly. Then, if you try to rush them, because you know you can't just camp when you get hit by 9X32 every 32 seconds, you get crit naded. And then even if you kill them, they respawn with another crit nade in their hands...

Yeah... I'm beginning to see why orc has been limited.

You guys haven't been around for WCS1's mass race period where an entire team would go Crypt Lord/Zombie/Orc/Akroma(best one) and just completely rape the other team because of the mass ultimates.

I'm pretty sure the limit was imposed because of dust1, assault, and other cq maps.

Just imagine 9 orcs on one team. If the Ulti immune race is somewhere else, you guys get all popped for 200 dmg instantly. Then, if you try to rush them, because you know you can't just camp when you get hit by 9X32 every 32 seconds, you get crit naded. And then even if you kill them, they respawn with another crit nade in their hands...

You guys haven't been around for WCS1's mass race period where an entire team would go Crypt Lord/Zombie/Orc/Akroma(best one) and just completely rape the other team because of the mass ultimates.

@Empire

Yea well thats where teamwork comes in to play I would say.. Have your team counter it with other races.. Which have ulti prevention..

Guest Horny©at

Um, way to exaggerate. We're not asking for 9 orcs. We're asking for 3-4 orcs. Obviously there has to be a race limit on it, but right now the limit is just too strict.

And yes I have been around that period empire, I still remember the team full of akromas and rounds lasting forever because of it. Even with that in mind, the orc limit is way too strict.

At the current moment crit nades are quite nerfed so this isn't too much of a problem... With orc chieftain I've done 80-90 damage crits and it doesn't kill anyone lol. Mind you that I have a level 140 Orc Chieftain. But the lightning chain spam can be a problem.

Empire. . . I've been playing on UV/SG servers since like '07 Just sayin'. The mass race rounds were fun.

This was one of the main reason I left server 1. New people would come on to the server and start bitching at the starter races being over powered, changing human teleport cool down time etc. etc. People who were around for a while never had a voice a vote or what ever. So again WCS1... peace out.

This was one of the main reason I left server 1. New people would come on to the server and start bitching at the starter races being over powered, changing human teleport cool down time etc. etc. People who were around for a while never had a voice a vote or what ever. So again WCS1... peace out.

This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Except there was a good reason so many people played Human and did very well with it. (Look at Remelia when it first came out)

Also, 4 Orcs prove my point as well. It's like a suicide bomb but at a long range.

What's even worse, is that ultimate immune races DON'T stop it. If my chain lightning gets blocked by an ulti immune race, i just back up and keep spamming the button until I hit someone. Usually 2-3 people are just on the outskirts and get hit.

Orc Chieftan doesn't have the same critical nades as orc horde, they are tuned down versions especially since you start with two.

Again, if you're stuck playing the same race over and over again, there are multiple races that have similar traits but are not the same exact race. If you like Orc, play Zeus (faster Chain Lightning, crit damage), play orc Chieftan (crit nades, crit damage, reincarnation), etc. If you love Orc that much, just wait for it to be available, there's usually not 2 people on the first 3 races given that there's around 130 races on the server.

Sign in to follow this