Sign in to follow this  
notkane

New Gmod Server Idea.

Ok in my previous experience with Gmod I would say that a Laser Tag server should be an sG server.

The rules are simple, there is a max of 44 players divided into 4 teams, red, green, blue and yellow. Basically you'r shooting your enemies a few times so they change color and are switched to your team. The winning team is the team that has all their original players in it and has all the rest of the other team players in it.

Here is a demo of it

Seems like a boring clusterfuck of lasers that don't tag properly.

Its the older version but the newer version has it updated so that you have better skins and also the lasers are less brighter.

I would say this would be fine on a fretta server, but as for its self, not a great idea.

why do you say that its the funnest game mode in fretta and Ive seen a few servers with lasertag like this. besides most fretta's have 24 people we could attempt a 44 it would be fun with that many people

Seems like a boring clusterfuck of lasers that don't tag properly.

All you need to do is spam your gun and hope that you hit as many people as possible.

All you need to do is spam your gun and hope that you hit as many people as possible.

it make's it so beerman can't rdm :3

Not worth a server slot or staff power. Like Tristan said maybe would be worth it if we considered GMOD Fretta, but otherwise we aren't looking towards any other GMOD expansions at the moment. (DarkRP to be released soon :D)

Spacebuild would be fun if people actually played it.

It's confusing as FUCK when you start though

Yup, All we need is a build/spacebuild server and I will never leave my house. :D

Spacebuild would be fun if people actually played it.

It's confusing as FUCK when you start though

I always remember making cool ships only to have servers crash.

Now the new Life Support and all that other shit just makes my brain want to cry. =( spacbilt sad.

I always remember making cool ships only to have servers crash.

Now the new Life Support and all that other shit just makes my brain want to cry. =( spacbilt sad.

yeah, Spacebuild would be fun but it needs so much shit and crashes so often... Be awesome if it was integrated into rp, but meh, it'd rather go for fretta than a spacebuild server :x

Yup, All we need is a build/spacebuild server and I will never leave my house. :D

I have a spacebuild server. SB3, I offered to host it for sG back when it was still UV but I was denied.

I honestly don't think this would be that fun..

your probably right since its a Fretta game but i'm just putting my suggestion out there.

Sign in to follow this