Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Holding a traitorous weapon..

Is traitorous?

If I see someone holding a TMP/Knife/other out and I shoot him for it, it's all good right?

There are plenty of times where a traitor is killed, someone picks up the knife and goes "hahahaha i have a knife" and then later in the round, someone turns a corner, and sees someone with a knife out and shoots them.

I looked in the MOTD, but I didn't find any rule that governs this exactly.

Yes, doing anything traitorous can get you killed, and it will not be rdm.

Having a knife, silenced pistol, tmp, or any other obvious traitor weapon is basically asking to be killed for it, because you are baiting like a major asshole. Only time you would be a derp to kill someone holding traitor weapons is if they are detectives lol.

So yeah, you are all good for shooting someone (non detective) who is carrying a traitor weapon.

But sometimes those people aren't running around, they're just hanging out in public (to avoid those very mistakes), when some fucktard just RDMs the shit out of them...so irritating.

Yes, doing anything traitorous can get you killed, and it will not be rdm.

Having a knife, silenced pistol, tmp, or any other obvious traitor weapon is basically asking to be killed for it, because you are baiting like a major asshole. Only time you would be a derp to kill someone holding traitor weapons is if they are detectives lol.

So yeah, you are all good for shooting someone (non detective) who is carrying a traitor weapon.

If you don't announce it, then whoever kills you has every right to do so.

If you do, AND walk around the group with it, there is no reason for someone to shoot you in the face. Unless you are Notkane who doesn't understand that a traitor has to die for you to "pretend" that you found a knife/bomb/tmp from them. Still not RDM, but fucking pay attention.

If you don't announce it, then whoever kills you has every right to do so.

If you do, AND walk around the group with it, there is no reason for someone to shoot you in the face. Unless you are Notkane who doesn't understand that a traitor has to die for you to "pretend" that you found a knife/bomb/tmp from them. Still not RDM, but fucking pay attention.

Lol'd @ bolded part.

But i was going on the example of no one confirming it. True if someone confirms it, then all means, use it lol.. Really is a case by case basis. If one traitor has died and 2 people have traitor weapons, um... someone is a tator Lol...

Is traitorous?

If I see someone holding a TMP/Knife/other out and I shoot him for it, it's all good right?

There are plenty of times where a traitor is killed, someone picks up the knife and goes "hahahaha i have a knife" and then later in the round, someone turns a corner, and sees someone with a knife out and shoots them.

I looked in the MOTD, but I didn't find any rule that governs this exactly.

Confirmed traitorous. Traitor weapons are for traitors. If an Inno has it he's baiting. I don't care if he declares it. If he gets RDMed, I could care less, his fault. If he attacks someone because they thought he was a traitor w/ a weapon, that's when it gets bad.

traitors gonna trait and i just say they are like instant kill, its just too suspicious to ask 2nd questions in my mind

unless confirmed innocent by detective

I announce my traitor weapons and hold them out whenever I get my hands on some. It makes me seem confirmed innocent if I say I killed a traitor and it gives me an advantage over others. I wouldn't get mad if killed for it, because other people have the right to care for their own safety first. But it would be kind of sketchy because most people understand you're not a traitor if you run around in large groups with a knife out.

Confirmed traitorous. Traitor weapons are for traitors. If an Inno has it he's baiting. I don't care if he declares it. If he gets RDMed, I could care less, his fault. If he attacks someone because they thought he was a traitor w/ a weapon, that's when it gets bad.

All of this.

If I ever get one I offer it to MONKEH or maybe detective, if not I keep it hidden then kill a traitor with it then lol when someone kills me for using the knife.

IMO holding a traitor wep shouldn't be baiting if you announce it preferably loudly, and many times over the mic

that being said, you still might get killed over it, but that's all your fault.

Tbh I don't care if it's traitorous or not, I just love the knife and I'll gladly die with it if I get one :3

I think as soon as you pick up a traitor weapon you are taking a risk. It isn't an innos fault for killing you for having it out, except maybe in a group. If I pick up a traitor weapon I usually keep it holstered and use it against a traitor.

It is not RDM, because you never know if they're lying or just being true. It's your fault if your killed or you kill him with the weapon out and then you killed. It's allowed to kill anyone if they have a traitor weapon as it is traitorous.

It is not RDM, because you never know if they're lying or just being true. It's your fault if your killed or you kill him with the weapon out and then you killed. It's allowed to kill anyone if they have a traitor weapon as it is traitorous.

>playscott: I think we all came to that conclusion 2 weeks ago. Notice the date of forum posts, please. Don't necro.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

If you were an American solider who killed some terrorist and picked up his suicide pack you WILL get shot regardless of if you plan to use it or if you are a terrorist yourself.

I once have shot a detective,came round corner with knife and i popped his head without even seeing the blue circle,I was in hiding the rest of the round.

I use the "drugs" policy:

If you get high on drugs that your friend, known here as "DedBlob", gives you, and you do something stupid, who's fault is it? "DedBlob's?" No, it's your dumbass fault for jumping the subway turnstop carrying a loaded gun while smoking a joint.......Where was I going with this......

Uh....Yeah, if you don't want to be killed, don't have it out. Besides, knife is the only one you'd use, AK > Silenced TMP