Sign in to follow this  
PolloLoco

My new Lr.

Its called Spin the Deagle.

So pretty much the terroist can pick if he wants respawn or not for Cts. Then All cts will form a circle around the Terroist's spray. The terroist will get a deagle and throw it up in the air next to his spray. Which ever direction the deagle is pointing at, that person dies from the terroist. But if it lands and points at the terroist he dies by the cts.

Tell me what you think about this new lr i made. If you have any ideas to add to this feel free to ask.

You will have to freeze them then because otherwise cts will pick it up.

The way we did it last night was to spawn all the CTs a Deagle, so they wouldn't pick it up. This could also be used as a general game (3-4 teams of terrorists, whichever team it points at dies)

It's like roulette, but with a gun, and gay. Everyone knows you're supposed to make out in "spin the deagle"... Didn't you go to high school?

It's like roulette, but with a gun, and gay. Everyone knows you're supposed to make out in "spin the deagle"... Didn't you go to high school?

Yeah but in high school we played spin the knife and then stabbed each other.

We just did it as Pollo's lr. It was quick and easy to organize and very fun to play. Definitely a cool lr.

Yeah it didnt take long at all. And there was lots of laughter.