Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

end of the world, saturday.

Nostradomus prophet who got so many shit right predicted it. He predicted 9/11 WW1, WW2, Katrina, other shit like that. Aswell as the mayans, and like 100 other tribes and cultures. So idk lol.

I dont beleive that tomorrow is the rapture lol, no 1 is supposed to know when it's going to happen.

Dude we all know the mayans just ran out of room on the rock... as for nostradamus, home boy was high on fucking old school drugs all the time haha its modern day people that make the "connection" between current events and his "prophecies." like someone said, his shit's vague....

Dude we all know the mayans just ran out of room on the rock... as for nostradamus, home boy was high on fucking old school drugs all the time haha its modern day people that make the "connection" between current events and his "prophecies." like someone said, his shit's vague....

Well I mean to his credit it was a prophecy which tend to be vague and something did happen that was similar.

Well I mean to his credit it was a prophecy which tend to be vague and something did happen that was similar.

I personally think it's nothing special... i think it's kind of like me saying "on the day after next one group of this community will awaken from their slumber." and calling myself a prophet...Yeah it can be taken as a "okay so a bunch of people are going to wake up." but if speaking from a dramatic point of view (using the Oasis drama for example) it could mean "People are going to come to their senses." that type of thing. [mind you my example isnt the best one ever, but you get the gist. lol.

....BRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-love,

zombie illogical

I think I like zombie illogical more than the human illogical.

So is it disproven now? Or does it kick in at a specific time today?

6:00 PM.

They have to milk more money out of it before the rapture. You know, to help save more souls who donate.

6:00 PM.

They have to milk more money out of it before the rapture. You know, to help save more souls who donate.

Ah, I just read the article you linked to. It's interesting that people are just so firm in their beliefs sometimes. I can't wait for them to explain why it didn't happen.

My plan to survive the zombie apocalypse:

1) Raid Canadian Tire for rifles and shotguns

2) Eat all the fried chicken in the KFC nearby

3) Head over to the army surplus and get some sweet 'tacticool' fatigues

4) Pills

5) Kill as many mother fucking zombies as possible

My plan to survive the zombie apocalypse:

1) Raid Canadian Tire for rifles and shotguns

2) Eat all the fried chicken in the KFC nearby

3) Head over to the army surplus and get some sweet 'tacticool' fatigues

4) Pills

5) Kill as many mother fucking zombies as possible

You forgot the igloo.

Guest J_MaFia

Apprently the dude who predicted it said if it dosent happen, "I will lose all my faith in the lord" so yeah. If it does happen which I'm pretty sure it wont? Hope I dont get left behind aswell as my famz.