Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Ignorance: On the rise.

Not gonna say he's useless (I've been gone-ish for about 2 weeks), but I will say that the point that zach made is pretty fucking win.

The one fatb0y made about his education level is probably giving him too much credit though.

As Dyscivist pointed out so eloquently, if anyone exemplifies this characteristic, it's you.

Actually I never stated I hated all americans, it's just most, being american myself I find it ridiculous how stupid most of us are, have you not seen how fat we all are too? It's like get on a fucking treadmill for christ's sake. You guys just don't know how to read correctly, though I'm pretty sure I've been over this before. I understand that people everywhere are different and that you cannot pass judgement on a large group of people on the actions of few, but the actions of us as americans are so huge that other countries think of us as a joke, think of us as stupid and fat, and for the most part, they are correct. Have you seen other countries educational systems? I wish I fucking grew up and went to school in Europe.

Again, I understand everyone is different. But we americans as a whole, need to step the fuck up, put down the hamburgers, and do something about our image because not many others take us seriously as a people. They should, but they don't, they have, in a way a justified view. They don't see many of the american exceptions very often, especially on the internet.

Actually I never stated I hated all americans, it's just most, being american myself I find it ridiculous how stupid most of us are, have you not seen how fat we all are too? It's like get on a fucking treadmill for christ's sake. You guys just don't know how to read correctly, though I'm pretty sure I've been over this before. I understand that people everywhere are different and that you cannot pass judgement on a large group of people on the actions of few, but the actions of us as americans are so huge that other countries think of us as a joke, think of us as stupid and fat, and for the most part, they are correct. Have you seen other countries educational systems? I wish I fucking grew up and went to school in Europe.

Again, I understand everyone is different. But we americans as a whole, need to step the fuck up, put down the hamburgers, and do something about our image because not many others take us seriously as a people. They should, but they don't, they have, in a way a justified view. They don't see many of the american exceptions very often, especially on the internet.

Believe me, morons, gluttons, and idiots exist everywhere. America isn't as far down in quality as you seem to think.

Believe me, morons, gluttons, and idiots exist everywhere. America isn't as far down in quality as you seem to think.

Oh I believe it, just look at the world today. I'm just saying, with as big a country as this is, compared the the size of countries world wide, we get the worst rap, and I can see why. I know there are all of those people, no matter where you go, you can't escape them, or at least, not very easily.

Oh I believe it, just look at the world today. I'm just saying, with as big a country as this is, compared the the size of countries world wide, we get the worst rap, and I can see why. I know there are all of those people, no matter where you go, you can't escape them, or at least, not very easily.

We get the worst rap because from our media, our problems are magnified twelve-fold to the world.

The obsession with the media and the attention it brings has brought a lot of problems with this country, and its perception to the rest of the world.

We get the worst rap because from our media, our problems are magnified twelve-fold to the world.

The obsession with the media and the attention it brings has brought a lot of problems with this country, and its perception to the rest of the world.

Also true sir, but we don't do a lot to try and change it. Afaict.

And Pebbz.

Not to be rude but, suck my dick.

Anyone find it hilarious that Balthazar is a part of the demographic he is describing? Most people in this thread can agree that Balthazar is not that smart. ^^

Anyone find it hilarious that Balthazar is a part of the demographic he is describing? Most people in this thread can agree that Balthazar is not that smart. ^^

You're right, your lack of reading ability + the fact that you have never met me, had an actual conversation with me, nor seen any of my school records or anything academic I have done, and the fact that you are basing this judgement off a few misread posts on the internet clearly shows your lack of intelligence and the true ignorance you carry with you.

Thanks for the revelation.

What? If anything, I'm just being playful, so your overeager retort only reinforces my original conclusion.

...Good defense. Redirecting it back at me rather than addressing the valid point I made. Okay, so you lack some intelligence but I'll admit you're clever at the least.

But anyways. You have a sick sense of humor if that's you being playful.

...Good defense. Redirecting it back at me rather than addressing the valid point I made. Okay, so you lack some intelligence but I'll admit you're clever at the least.

But anyways. You have a sick sense of humor if that's you being playful.

...Good defense. Redirecting it back at me rather than addressing the valid point I made.

Are you a child?

Are you implying we're both children meandering aimlessly about or do you believe you're somehow more mature than me?

on the basis of this thread alone, you're both immature.

You gonna take that Balthazar? Your serious topic of discussion is concluded as mere child's play.

>Implying you are mature

I was implying you're just as immature as me. I'm sorry that flew right by your head. In hindsight, I shouldn't have been so subtle as I already believed you to be quite dumb. ^^