Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

Graduation Present.

I need something for a grad present. I don't need a laptop, I plan on using my desktop in school. But I need something for a grad present. Idk what though.

Can't be cash...

I've been looking into getting a Kindle 2 for my textbooks. I hope they're available because it's extremely expensive to buy from the school or publisher in hardback.

- Car or any other form of transportation

- u have any no nolife hobby's?

- ask for tickets to a country you wana go to for 2 weeks?

The ticket out of the country would be bitchin....

get a new bike if u need to get around campus, or get a motorized coach. that or if u plan on getting a netbook for notetaking in class. i type faster then i write and its useful during the lecture classes.

I need something for a grad present. I don't need a laptop, I plan on using my desktop in school. But I need something for a grad present. Idk what though.

Can't be cash...

Lexus LFA or Skyline GTR best grad present EVER!

i shoulda never waste the money on the RSX-S and S2K =( and probably got myself the Skyline GTR =(

Laptop, unless your college campus is big.

Trust me. You'll want a basic laptop to browse fagbook/play games in class. English 101 is boring as fuck.

from personal experiance, some very useful things to have at college that would rock as grad presents:

A flatscreen TV

A netbook (nine ounces of life-saving note space that will also run Diablo2 durring the boring lectures)

A serious razor/cologne set (for the ladies. Dont go around looking and smelling like a bum. My friend tried that and it doesnt work. I shave and wear just a dab of smell-good and... it works... very well...)- by serious I mean adult. by adult I mean a manual razor and some Ice or Drakkar Noir, not that Axe chemical burn shit.

Any form of Veichle. It will make your life significantly more awesome.

aA nice robe for the days where you just cant be assed to get dressed (it WILL happen)

A kindle will probably save you hundreds of dollars in the long run assuming you dont mind having EVERY textbook you own stored in one device. Real copy of a chem 101 book: $150+. Kindle electronic version: like $7.

A Rug. Seriously, if your dorm doesnt have carpeted flooring already (and that would be nasty as hell if it does...), you will want one in the winter

A Good chair - the one they give you WILL be shitty unless you are going to an ivy league. Even then...

Something to make your bed awesomer than average, like a feather-down comfortor and some large soft blankets. You will thank them, the ladies will thank you, you will thank them again for the ladies.