Sign in to follow this  
alson

My New PC

And you do realize this shit is gonna go down in price, right?

in uk not a chance my friend ..

edit : the mobo should just cost 189 pounds without VAT , with VAT ... 275 pounds ..

in uk not a chance my friend ..

edit : the mobo should just cost 189 pounds without VAT , with VAT ... 275 pounds ..

Parts usually become older models and therefore drop drastically in price within two years...

Guest Sandy Balls
What are you talking about? That color is fucking wicked!! *drool*

I dont like neon green, personal preference.

Guest Sandy Balls
I lol'd @ your name. :3 teehee. Nah I get it. I'd totally do mine that green though... or hot pink... or purple. :D

I would thank you but I'm out of thanks, otherwise lawl I just noticed.

i play mw2 / l4d2 /bfbc2 (fps and most advance game ..) and i love play them in fully max detail , its completely different level of gaming

lul welcome to the world of computers where I can run those games(and Crysis 2) on maxed setting completely smooth with my i5 processor 4 gigs of ram and one 460 gtx video card.

gg

First, Stop hating on neon green. That shit is MONEY.

Second:

I lol'd @ your name. :3 teehee. Nah I get it. I'd totally do mine that green though... or hot pink... or purple. :D

Fuck yeah, purple FTW.

(That would be totally boss if that green was mixed with a royal purple!!! O.O sosick)

Finally:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.:(

<3 u, <3 that movie, <3 that youtube vid :P

Fuck yeah, purple FTW.

(I am fan of green though - would be totally boss if that green was mixed with a purple!!! O.O sosick)

might give it a go never knew whats happening next :P ..

The green looks dope! I don't know much about computers, but 3 grand seems a lot.

but if u dont think about the currency different .. It's 2k ..

Very expensive computer my friend. Of course, if you have the income necessary for this purchase I will not hold it against you. How long do you plan on keeping it running? How long did your previous PC? Do you by an entirely new PC each time or do you ever do piecemeal upgrades?

Very expensive computer my friend. Of course, if you have the income necessary for this purchase I will not hold it against you. How long do you plan on keeping it running? How long did your previous PC? Do you by an entirely new PC each time or do you ever do piecemeal upgrades?

About upgrade or buy new each time .. Really depend .. My old pc is a dual core e7400 with 1gb atihd 4850 (water-cooled the CPU and the gpu) . I rather buy a new one which I did rather than spend a couple hundred onto a gpu or new processor ..

Damn that is a beast. I've never tried water cooling but always wanted to. what do you think about it? Is it difficult to set up or need special cases for it? Looks like a great build. You should look into Crysis 2 sometime. :P

Damn that is a beast. I've never tried water cooling but always wanted to. what do you think about it? Is it difficult to set up or need special cases for it? Looks like a great build. You should look into Crysis 2 sometime. :P

watercooling isnt really hard to put on to ur gpu or cpu at all .. the hardest part is to make sure is how the line goes sometimes really confused .. but if u read the manual guide and set it up step by step and not overlapping it then its pretty easy to do .