Sign in to follow this  
blocked3

Qut of the exiled

Yeah, That happened quite a bit yesterday, Till i made him get off the race, I was alucard and was able to leech 1 million hp every time i shot his head, making myself invincible lol, Needs to be fixed/nerfed

@Don it was happening even if you didn't left click him too, sometimes if you shoot him in a place where it doesn't do much damage it caused it to happen too.

Guest Montgomery
capt awesome likes to whore it often =/

haha i was alucard and i leeched thousands of hp per shot

I was there to support this.. :P Funny

For the ones I have told not to play this race and you know who you are. If I catch you that will be an automatic ban. The race is glitch bugged what ever and it make it unfair for anyone to kill them.

Guest Montgomery
For the ones I have told not to play this race and you know who you are. If I catch you that will be an automatic ban. The race is glitch bugged what ever and it make it unfair for anyone to kill them.

What if i have to max Qur of the exiled to go onto my next race?

What if i have to max Qur of the exiled to go onto my next race?

believe me son, you wont have to max qur of the exiled to go onto ur next race...you can easily get any of the other exiled and get into the other race since that each of the exiled is a 90 level race so you got plenty of exiled to level up to get to the next one ...if i remember correctly yul (the one that is supposed to heal you ) is bugged too but doesnt have any affecting bug what i mean by that is that all the skills doesnt do anything other than the MAIN exiled abilities which is 30 bonus hp a free mp5 with 60 clip and some speed bonus so it doesnt affect ur gameplay or whatever the correct word is... so yul would be perfect for you for leveling also there is another one called ...um...what is it again... pur ? the one i mean is the one that the ultimate ability is a 42 sec cooldown which transfer all your bullet into extra clip so if you have a gun with 30/120 it become a 150 clip gun pretty sick spray and prey and mp5 has a very good recoil which make it very op imo but sadly the cooldown like i said is 42 sec which is so freaking long...most of the time rounds end before then which sucks but oh well if you get it its prettty sick 150 god damn clip spray non stop :D wooot (but if u die and someone pick it...suck for your team XD ) but sadly pur has a small chance bug that make your speed bonus pretty random...i remember the other guy i had like 800% speed bonus...but it almost NEVER ever happen like 95% of the time your speed stay at 60% which i think is the normal speed for qur ...i think zeus is running at 60% speed too ;O so thats already 180 level there....and if i remember correctly u need 200 level to get to the next one i think right ? pretty sure its maximum 200 level..its 100 or 200 but maximum 200. so 20 more levels..could get it pretty easy with any other low level race ...most of the races take about 32 level max to max the race so you prob have alot of race level 20-32 and if i remember correctly at level 32 you only need about 1800 xp a level which is pretty fast to do especially if there is a admin spamming 16k 5 time a map....its pretty fast if you also play that little game when you die you bet 16k win 32k get a tome of wisdom plus 2 other normal tome of experience and bet another 16k the next round and this non stop...its pretty damn easy to get to the next race....but if again you dont want to max any of the exiled or just not allowed to max them...you could always just dont put any point into any of the 2 last abilities...the first main exiled abilities are the 30 hp bonus the clip with gun and the speed that are not affected by any bug ( only pur has the speed bug ( which doesnt happen that often) ) but again if you still dont wanna do that i suggest you to get a race level 20-32 and just level it up to level 40 ( before it start needing alot of xp) this option prob gonna take a while too and annoying to get a race do 5-10 level then switch to another and repeat many time imo it can be annoying to do that and im pretty sure everyone too lazy to do that ;P. i still recommend to level up all the exiled just becuz its like 50 xp for level 1 ? you could easily get to level 15 - 20 with only 3-4 tome of wisdom which only take what.....3 min to get that many if you always bet 16k and win almost the double? thats 1000 xp a round plus all the kills u did plus 50 if you buy the amulet of learning which give 50 xp a round plus 10 xp every kill you do so if you stack them all ... its god damn fast brah...hope i been usefull have a nice day everyone

p.s: zudara im pretty sure that if you dont have any point into the hardened ability and the ultimate you shouldnt bug out i dont remember bugging out without starting to have minimum 3 point into the ability and even then when i had 3 point into it it was a little rare for it to happen ...so i suggest just to put point into the 3 main exiled abilities which is the speed bonus the hp bonus and the free mp5 60 clip ability...do NOT put any point into the 2 other one

LOLOL oh shit my message is huugeee!!!! i just saw it after posting it...omfg lol i hope nobody die from reading this -.- i would have to apologizes to your families ;s

Guest Montgomery
believe me son, you wont have to max qur of the exiled to go onto ur next race...you can easily get any of the other exiled and get into the other race since that each of the exiled is a 90 level race so you got plenty of exiled to level up to get to the next one ...if i remember correctly yul (the one that is supposed to heal you ) is bugged too but doesnt have any affecting bug what i mean by that is that all the skills doesnt do anything other than the MAIN exiled abilities which is 30 bonus hp a free mp5 with 60 clip and some speed bonus so it doesnt affect ur gameplay or whatever the correct word is... so yul would be perfect for you for leveling also there is another one called ...um...what is it again... pur ? the one i mean is the one that the ultimate ability is a 42 sec cooldown which transfer all your bullet into extra clip so if you have a gun with 30/120 it become a 150 clip gun pretty sick spray and prey and mp5 has a very good recoil which make it very op imo but sadly the cooldown like i said is 42 sec which is so freaking long...most of the time rounds end before then which sucks but oh well if you get it its prettty sick 150 god damn clip spray non stop :D wooot (but if u die and someone pick it...suck for your team XD ) but sadly pur has a small chance bug that make your speed bonus pretty random...i remember the other guy i had like 800% speed bonus...but it almost NEVER ever happen like 95% of the time your speed stay at 60% which i think is the normal speed for qur ...i think zeus is running at 60% speed too ;O so thats already 180 level there....and if i remember correctly u need 200 level to get to the next one i think right ? pretty sure its maximum 200 level..its 100 or 200 but maximum 200. so 20 more levels..could get it pretty easy with any other low level race ...most of the races take about 32 level max to max the race so you prob have alot of race level 20-32 and if i remember correctly at level 32 you only need about 1800 xp a level which is pretty fast to do especially if there is a admin spamming 16k 5 time a map....its pretty fast if you also play that little game when you die you bet 16k win 32k get a tome of wisdom plus 2 other normal tome of experience and bet another 16k the next round and this non stop...its pretty damn easy to get to the next race....but if again you dont want to max any of the exiled or just not allowed to max them...you could always just dont put any point into any of the 2 last abilities...the first main exiled abilities are the 30 hp bonus the clip with gun and the speed that are not affected by any bug ( only pur has the speed bug ( which doesnt happen that often) ) but again if you still dont wanna do that i suggest you to get a race level 20-32 and just level it up to level 40 ( before it start needing alot of xp) this option prob gonna take a while too and annoying to get a race do 5-10 level then switch to another and repeat many time imo it can be annoying to do that and im pretty sure everyone too lazy to do that ;P. i still recommend to level up all the exiled just becuz its like 50 xp for level 1 ? you could easily get to level 15 - 20 with only 3-4 tome of wisdom which only take what.....3 min to get that many if you always bet 16k and win almost the double? thats 1000 xp a round plus all the kills u did plus 50 if you buy the amulet of learning which give 50 xp a round plus 10 xp every kill you do so if you stack them all ... its god damn fast brah...hope i been usefull have a nice day everyone

p.s: zudara im pretty sure that if you dont have any point into the hardened ability and the ultimate you shouldnt bug out i dont remember bugging out without starting to have minimum 3 point into the ability and even then when i had 3 point into it it was a little rare for it to happen ...so i suggest just to put point into the 3 main exiled abilities which is the speed bonus the hp bonus and the free mp5 60 clip ability...do NOT put any point into the 2 other one

LOLOL oh shit my message is huugeee!!!! i just saw it after posting it...omfg lol i hope nobody die from reading this -.- i would have to apologizes to your families ;s

Holy. FUCK!

ummm long ass post...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya you wont really max it unless someone is spamming cash 5 times a map and then your betting and winning 16k a round it would take a long time to do it any other way.....

That is the longest post I have ever seen on this forum!

That is the longest post I have ever seen on this forum!

lawl thats what i was thinking right after i post it...omfg nobody will read this EVER lol and whoever will try will instantly die rofl burnout and yea i think thats the longest post ever rofl im sorry had alot of things to say and was trying to help etc ... didnt realize how FREAKIGN BIGGGGG it was!!!! omfg sorry XD

lawl i was thinking to get atleast a thank from this post but now i see how long it is.... can i get infraction for this ? XD

lawl thats what i was thinking right after i post it...omfg nobody will read this EVER lol and whoever will try will instantly die rofl burnout and yea i think thats the longest post ever rofl im sorry had alot of things to say and was trying to help etc ... didnt realize how FREAKIGN BIGGGGG it was!!!! omfg sorry XD

lawl i was thinking to get atleast a thank from this post but now i see how long it is.... can i get infraction for this ? XD

it's because you type every sentence and then dont separate any sentence with a period so it end up like being like this and then people are like wtf is this guy talking about how about you add some periods in there believe me son it helps like when you add periods people want to read your posts more and im just giving you some advice you should add capitol letters to the beginning of those sentences too because then people will be happy so have a nice day and no you cant have an infraction

Lol... maxed it and ignoring the race till i max every other race on the server. Capt. fricken msged this to me on steam and i was like really now? really?..

And i have'nt read all of it lol. not interested in it

Guest Montgomery

I'm starting to max the Exiled races. But I just read like... few lines. Then I stopped, because its too damn long.

Sign in to follow this